What is your favorite picture of Mika?

blackwildkitty

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I soooo agree with you! It makes him even hotter! Really weird, coz' when i see headphones without Mika's head in it, i'm not attracted :lol3:

Its the strangest thing, neither am I! O_o :lol3:

I like when he says he could stay the night and the crowd cheers so he's like "Nooo, no, no, no!" and grabs his head ^_^ Or when he sings Kiss :mf_lustslow::wub2:

I'm in love with that little dance Mika does in Love Today (the videoclip) I love it when he does his crazy little dance :roftl:

Oh yeah.. When he moves his hips.. *hips* :wub2:

I'm in love with that little dance Mika does in Love Today (the videoclip) I love it when he does his crazy little dance :roftl:

what bit? and does a few cute dances in that video ;)

i like when he does that arm thing the second time he sings wait til ur mamma and ur pappa's gon.

Warning: Gush fest to follow... (and I don't mean a demon gush...:puking: I mean a good gush which enables people to surf on the after effects :surfing: ... Weee look at him go ).... :boxed:I'm really tired, okay?

Anyhoo, back to the subject at hand...

Phwoar. Okay. He is officially gorgeous. humina humina. The end.

:blowup:

Aussie :insane:

Totally agree. He is gorgeous in every picture and show and gig.

It funny to think that he reads this forum. He sees everybody praising him to sky or sth. Because we never say anything bad about him. Awkward.. I'd like to know what he thinks..

These are my favourite Mika Pictures :wink2: ...But he is very photogenic and looks lovely in all of them.Also Sorry about the watermarks in my photos. I hope you like them as much as I do.I dunno if anyone has seen them before though.

Bianca xoxo

post-2185-142983650905_thumb.jpg

post-2185-142983650907_thumb.jpg

post-2185-142983650908_thumb.jpg

post-2185-14298365091_thumb.jpg

Totally agree. He is gorgeous in every picture and show and gig.

It funny to think that he reads this forum. He sees everybody praising him to sky or sth. Because we never say anything bad about him. Awkward.. I'd like to know what he thinks..

We all would like to get a response from him or at least a little clue, but I don't think it's ever going to happen. At least we know that he reads the comments, and that is rewarding enough..... for me, anyway....

These are my favourite Mika Pictures :wink2: ...But he is very photogenic and looks lovely in all of them.Also Sorry about the watermarks in my photos. I hope you like them as much as I do.I dunno if anyone has seen them before though.

Bianca xoxo

I loooove those pictures! :wub2: And I've never seen them before...

Maybe it's not very nice to say that, 'cos he is kind of Mika's friend...... :blink:

I hope, Mika doesn't get offended, we are just looking after him.... Wouldn't want anybody betraying him....:no:

Yes!

I think he respects our opinions anyway...