What is your favorite picture of Mika?

blackwildkitty

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what bit? and does a few cute dances in that video ;)

i like when he does that arm thing the second time he sings wait til ur mamma and ur pappa's gon.

OMG I LOVE THAT BIT :D Ive got into a habit of doing it myself everytime i hear it. hahaha. what a geek.

hmmm as for favourite pictures...

mikamarmiteah5.jpg

mikathinktc5.jpg

mikafacevy3.jpg

I LOOOOOOOOVE the end one, but I prefer the full image *chest hair -- drools*

AAAAAA!!!! I adore him on the first one!!!! I have never seen the full version of that picture!!! That chest *looking for a smiley to express emotion, but not finding one* makes me weak in my knees!!! I think I've got the new favorite!!!!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

mmm so many to chose from... he is indeed very photogenic... I'm gonna say now this is one of my favorites cause I'm a HUGE Aerosmith fan !!! And to see two artists that I looooooooooove together on one pic is more than I could ask for !!!

P4040090.jpg

mmm so many to chose from... he is indeed very photogenic... I'm gonna say now this is one of my favorites cause I'm a HUGE Aerosmith fan !!! And to see two artists that I looooooooooove together on one pic is more than I could ask for !!!

P4040090.jpg

It looks like someone has cut Mika on his neck :shocked:

OMG i am a huge Huge HUGE Aerosmith fan. Where did you find that pic? when did he meet aerosmith?

I found this pic on Jodi Marr's website : http://www.jodimarr.com/

There are some cool pics on her site ! On the legend it says this pic was taken in Miami... so that must be a while ago...

When I found it I was like OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I just loooooove Aerosmith I've been a fan since I was like 11 or 12 and I'm 25 now and still looooooove that group to death !!!!

P4040090.jpg

What a FANTASTIC PIC!!!!!

The Beauty and the Beast :roftl: (no offense to anyone)

What a FANTASTIC PIC!!!!!

The Beauty and the Beast :roftl: (no offense to anyone)

offense non taken lol !!! of course steven tyler is not the best looking man in the world but to me he's a GENIUS !!!! :punk: *bows down to his feet*... his daughter is gorgeous though... and I don't know, even though he is way too old for many of us and that he's not good-looking, he just oozes charisma !!!

offense non taken lol !!! of course steven tyler is not the best looking man in the world but to me he's a GENIUS !!!! :punk: *bows down to his feet*... his daughter is gorgeous though... and I don't know, even though he is way too old for many of us and that he's not good-looking, he just oozes charisma !!!

I like him too, and his music.:thumb_yello: By Beast I meant scary, cos he kind of is, isn't he?

I like him too, and his music.:thumb_yello: By Beast I meant scary, cos he kind of is, isn't he?

Well... he sure does scream very loud with his mouth WIDE open... that can be scary !!! lol But really if you've seen him during interviews and all, he's the sweetest man.... with his daughter he is sooo adorable !!! I think a guy that is sweet and looks so tough is even more adorable... if you know what I mean !