What is your favorite picture of Mika?

blackwildkitty

I luuuuurrrve marmite!! but it has to be spread really thin on hot buttered toast then a very thin slice of cheese on top!-yum!! xx

Some people think I'm strange because I like aftereight and crisps with vinegar :roftl: :roftl:

... but cheese and marmite urghh:blink:

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate marmite too :roftl: I think you can't like it if you aren't from UK :wink2:

I've never even tried it, to be honest! :blink: But since Mika doesn't like it, I suddenly got this urge to have a go at it, just to see WHAT EXACLY he doesn't like. I hope you understood what I was trying to say!:roftl:

:mf_lustslow: wow! there are a lot of pics I hadn't seen before!! I love making graphics so.. am I allowed to take those pics to make them?? Of course I'll put a credit for mikafanclub.com :naughty: or even the user who post the pic!

I'm not sure if it were posted before 'cause there are tons of pics here!! but this one is one of my fave, don't wanna say it's the very fave 'cause of the same reason someone said about there's not a bad pic of him!! but... this is absolutelly awesome, those eyes, those lips, that wild hair and that cutest face!! :mf_lustslow:

2007xl005gq8.th.jpg

I took it from a fansite's gallery (mika.fan-sites.org)

This is my favourite Mika picture!! of course!! :mf_lustslow::D:thumb_yello:

2007-04-07MIKA049.jpg

Wehey ur taller than him!! I thought Mika was like the tallest man in the world lol, u actually make him look quite short hehe.

Wehey ur taller than him!! I thought Mika was like the tallest man in the world lol, u actually make him look quite short hehe.

Well, with my 190 cm I rarely meet people taller than me... :D