Mika Video (new, i think) sorry if its alredy been posted

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A french video of mika! I don't understand what theyre saying, but I just like seeing mika!! Hes so cute in this vid!! Hes on later though so keep watching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KkJ5OlHeOA

haha no actually i have never come across that video before but i would love to know what the questions andanswers were tho :blink:

haha no actually i have never come across that video before but i would love to know what the questions andanswers were tho :blink:

Ok so here with my bad English, Mika questions...

Do you get more hit on since your song is a hit? Hardly not, it a shame I don’t have time anymore

Do you get excited when we keep our sock in bed? No it’s disgusting, sock in bed! But it’s better for the “circulation†(sorry I don’t know that one in English but you know the blood in the vein :roftl: )

Your favourite drug? .....

Ok so here with my bad English, Mika questions...

Do you get more hit on since your song is a hit? Hardly not, it a shame I don’t have time anymore

Do you get excited when we keep our sock in bed? No it’s disgusting, sock in bed! But it’s better for the “circulation†(sorry I don’t know that one in English but you know the blood in the vein :roftl: )

Your favourite drug? .....

:thumb_yello: ok thanks!

Mmmm ... Why didn't MIKA answer his favourite drug question?? All he had to say is no comment but his reaction was to stop the interview quickly was it MIKA's too much information rule??

Wonder what he takes if anything?? a bit of grass ?? can't see him taking anything stronger than asprin myself but one shouldn't go on looks alone. He does live in the affluent part of London so who knows what magic dust they have at their parties!! xx

Mmmm ... Why didn't MIKA answer his favourite drug question?? All he had to say is no comment but his reaction was to stop the interview quickly was it MIKA's too much information rule??

Wonder what he takes if anything?? a bit of grass ?? can't see him taking anything stronger than asprin myself but one shouldn't go on looks alone. He does live in the affluent part of London so who knows what magic dust they have at their parties!! xx

he didn't have to answer the question since he pressed the "joker button" ... :naughty:

i guess he didn't want to answer it because it's illegal .... and i don't think mika is addicted to drugs ( if i remember well he said in an interview that if he took drugs he wouldn't be able to stand on a stage or smg like that !)

Never seen that video either! thanks for posting and thanx for the translation!

it must be the same tv programme (Le Grand Journal, i think) cause he wears the same clothes and there's the same woman with the grey shirt..

Gracias for the post and the translation.:thumb_yello: I had not seen that one. I have seen others where he has been speaking French. I love to hear-and watch-him speak French. His facial expressions are so adorable!

I know!! thats why i like watching it! Your Welcome everyone!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2: