Mika Heading back or staying in NY?

Chance72399

I was thinking today and wondering if Mika is heading back home or staying in NY for a few days before heading to Paris...cause his whole family was with him last night i thought they would probably make a vacation out of it. His little cousins were here too. What do you think?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, i wasnt saying he was going to move from london. He was in NY on friday night doing the concert and because his family was here with him for the concert i was wondering if he was going to stay in NY a few extra days to do sight seeing instead of going right back to london. I dont think mika would ever move from london either.

My friends spoke with his sisters and other family members yesterday (they were SO nice! We took pictures with them too...I'll try to figure out how to post them later), and they told us he is leaving the US today, and then resting before his Paris show.

:naughty: I know, being an oldling, I do worry a bit about his hectic schedule, I wouldn't like him to burn himself out. Also he better eat right, I know we like him skinny, but not too skinny!

Anyway, I bet his mum keeps him in line! Doesn't need another one! Thank goodness! :naughty:

:naughty: I know, being an oldling, I do worry a bit about his hectic schedule, I wouldn't like him to burn himself out. Also he better eat right, I know we like him skinny, but not too skinny!

Anyway, I bet his mum keeps him in line! Doesn't need another one! Thank goodness! :naughty:

:naughty: I'm the same way...the mother hen comes out in me. I'm sure his mom is taking great care of him!

I'm sure I read somewhere his Granny lives in New York with his cousins the cute on on Lollipop (so his Auntys/Uncles must be there too).

Glad he's coming home and "Get to bed Mr Penniman Jnr!" you can't burn the candle at both ends I've tried when I was younger and eventually it catches up with you no matter how many Redbulls and Proplus you take!!

Lets hope the cabin crew are kinder to him on this trip!!

xx