Mika has a pop at Cowell...

Big Girl

Just a snippet from the Dailly Mirror site...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/3am/tm_headline=mika-has-a-pop-at-cowell%26method=full%26objectid=18836728%26siteid=89520-name_page.html

MIKA HAS A POP AT COWELL

31/03/2007

NOT content with knocking Simon Cowell's protege Leona Lewis off the top of the charts, Grace Kelly star Mika has had a dig at the music mogul himself.

The 23-year-old tells Attitude mag, out next week: "I had a meeting with Simon a few years back. He said my songs weren't very good and I wasn't a songwriter.

"Then I spotted a gold disc for the Teletubbies single to the left of him and thought, 'This is possibly not the man for me'." Ooh, you bitch!

Go Mika!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Then I spotted a gold disc for the Teletubbies single to the left of him and thought, 'This is possibly not the man for me'." Ooh, you bitch!

Haha! That's just sooooo funny!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

lmao..."ooh, you bitch!" :roftl:

at least this proves that simon cowell doesn't have the RIGHT to always put down others the way he does....the supposed *god* of popIdol is far from knowing what's best!

As I have said in an earlier thread, Simon Cowell is really not in a position to say that Mika is not going to make it as an artist, when he himself back in the early nineties, dressed as a dog (calling himself WONDERDOG!) and made a REALLY dodgy record. So between that and The Tellytubbies, I really cannot take his judgement that seriously.