Hi Amanda, how are you? :bye:

I like it, even though many Victims seem to be disappointed by it...to tell the truth I can't understand the reason why, I mean, it's just a Christmas song! it's for charity! and it's cheerful! :dunno:

I'm doing great, how are you? It's been a while since we last chatted! :)

I really like it. It's very upbeat and fun. Can't wait to see the video.

I agree with you both...I quite like it! My husband is a cowboy, so I told him that they must have written the song for him. ;) I think my favorite of thier Christmas songs will always be Boots. I lovvvveee that song.

I agree with you both...I quite like it! My husband is a cowboy, so I told him that they must have written the song for him. ;) I think my favorite of thier Christmas songs will always be Boots. I lovvvveee that song.

Boots always bring tears to my eyes.

My favourite is Don't Shoot Me Santa. That video is hilarious.

I'm fine, thanks! yes! last time we chatted we talked about Brndn's gigs! (I call him that way :teehee:) It's been a long time ago! :sad:

yeah!:cowboy:

Boots is my fav too, especially the video: a touching little story about ordinary people :tears:

here's the video of The Cowboy Christmas Ball!

Brilliant video. :biggrin2:

• 5 weeks later...
Just a little bit of news. :biggrin2:

http://www.nme.com/news/the-killers/61244

so, Battle Born is on the way?

good news:thumb_yello:

GOOD NEWS!:wink2:

have seen this new this afternoon, but I didn't know that the name of the new CD was already annouced :aah:

good news:thumb_yello: +1

thanks for posting, Sarah :wink2:

Seeing the news about the record has me really pumped. I was just thinking the other day how none of my favorite artists are doing anything lately and how sad it feels when things are slow...and then I saw this news! The Killers save the day. :)

I like the song title of Battle Born -- sounds like a winner! I haven't seen a record title yet from what I've read.

http://www.billboard.com/news/the-killers-to-release-album-this-year-1005797352.story#/news/the-killers-to-release-album-this-year-1005797352.story

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
More news.

The first single from the new album is called Runaways.

:Update::Update::Update:

The Killers ‏@thekillers

#Runaways new single from #BattleBorn is premiering 7.10 with @KevinandBean on @KROQ in the US & @ZaneLowe on @BBCR1 in the UK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

New Christmas single

263720_393568860722880_1756240151_n.jpg

Source:

The Killers don't know the meaning of downtime. On a day off during their U.K. tour, the Vegas rockers recorded "I Feel It in My Bones" featuring Ryan Pardey on vocals. It's a smoky fist-pumper straight out of an 1980s alleyway, and a sequel to their 2007 track "Don't Shoot Me, Santa." You can preview the song today in honor of World AIDS Day.

The Killers will release "I Feel It in My Bones" on December 4th on iTunes. All sales from the song will benefit (RED).

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/the-killers-rock-for-charity-on-i-feel-it-in-my-bones-premiere-20121201#ixzz2DpVy8d00

Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Edited by BiaIchihara

[YOUTUBE]ECHv5KV4ZuM&feature[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]6GvtvQ807uk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Qok9Ialei4c[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]7SxTyvOixJA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by BiaIchihara

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...