:lol3:

never heard about it :lol3:

trust my hunny you are really lucky coz it was always played on our local radio station, so much so that i started listening to another station!!! ggr ggr!!

what is every bodys fav beatles song then??

trust my hunny you are really lucky coz it was always played on our local radio station, so much so that i started listening to another station!!! ggr ggr!!

what is every bodys fav beatles song then??

hm.. :lol3: is it on youtube? i wanna hear it :lmao:

well you know my favs :naughty:

tantastic hunny i found it but i mean it, it is really really bad...

you put yourself at risk...

(as you can tell i absolutely hate this version!)

:shocked:

ohhh yes they played it here too! only didn't know the band name before :wink2:

I don't like it. But the song itself is great, so it's disturbing :biggrin2:

:shocked:

ohhh yes they played it here too! only didn't know the band name before :wink2:

I don't like it. But the song itself is great, so it's disturbing :biggrin2:

lol, told ya!!

i like 'she's leaving home' that always makes me cry, it's so sweet and it's a true story!

see you guys later coz hunnyangel has to go for a few hours!! i'll be listening to the beatles now that i know there are some other people's that like them!!

my faith in people with good tastes in music is once again restored!!!

lol

til later guys

xxx

see you guys later coz hunnyangel has to go for a few hours!! i'll be listening to the beatles now that i know there are some other people's that like them!!

my faith in people with good tastes in music is once again restored!!!

lol

til later guys

xxx

hehe bye, see you later ;)

that's just so shocking. I mean how can someone NOT like beatles:shocked:

erm i'm back, to begin with, i think the killers are great i really like, 'When you were young', good song

i like most music, admittedly, bands that may be you might not know like Velvet Revolver and Stone Temple Piolets, when having a mad 5 minutes i listen to Guns n Roses, Pink Floyd, Patrick Wolf, maybe even Micheal Jackson and to top it all off with the one and only Mika!!

i seem to have found some new friends who don't laugh at me for liking the Beatles- who by the way are good just a shame about what happened to them. i like most of their songs, 'ticket to ride' is good, 'yellow submarine' is completely mad, got to be one of the best and quite funny to see my mum and aunt sing when they are a little tipsy!!! lol...

anyone else have people- friends, foes or family who are funny to watch while singing a song?? or drunk?? lol...

Hi, any fans here? I just wanted to ask what the Killers song you like? I really like "Read my mind", but the band is really new to me, so I know no other song! (except "bones", too lol). So can someone recommened me some hehe..:punk: thanks ;)

They are cool, not that cool as Mika though:bleh: I can send you songs from "sam's town" (last album) if you want , they're really cool:biggrin2:

• 1 month later...

Hey! Brandon is finally a daddy (which means, tantastic, that the news you heard on his wife giving birth in July was indeed correct!)

Congratulations to them both...I'm sure their son is adorable. :)

Little Killer

1 hours 41 minutes ago by Sarah Hall

Killers frontman Brandon Flowers and his wife, Tana, welcomed their first child Saturday, a baby boy whose name has not yet been released, People reports. Flowers' paternity leave will be short-lived—the Las Vegas-based band is due to hit the road again Aug. 14 for a series of European festivals.

Hey! Brandon is finally a daddy (which means, tantastic, that the news you heard on his wife giving birth in July was indeed correct!)

Little Killer

Killers frontman Brandon Flowers and his wife, Tana, welcomed their first child Saturday, a baby boy whose name has not yet been released, People reports. Flowers' paternity leave will be short-lived—the Las Vegas-based band is due to hit the road again Aug. 14 for a series of European festivals.

OH!!! :biggrin2:

that's soo cool :thumb_yello::woot_jump:

Hi, any fans here? I just wanted to ask what the Killers song you like? I really like "Read my mind", but the band is really new to me, so I know no other song! (except "bones", too lol). So can someone recommened me some hehe..:punk: thanks ;)

Oooh *raises hand*

I'm a huge Killers fan! Can't believe I didn't see this thread until now. You should definitely just get both albums. They're really worth buying.

As recommendations go.. 'Mr. Brightside' is my fav from the 1st album (it's the song that got me into them) and from the 2nd one go with 'Bling' (Higher and hiiiiiigher).

Little Killer

isn't that the cutest news! :biggrin2: Brandon will be such a cute dad!

well i'm sure you've got both albums by now as u started this tread ages ago but they are both equally great in my opinion! i love "read my mind" too, and "for reasons unknown" but they're all great songs!

Ive seen them live twice now! the last time was just recently, july 8, and aw they were amazing! they just keep getting better! this time they played a selection of the 2 albums, so it was just hit after hit, every song they played i was just like "aaah i love this song!" :naughty:

so yeah, the killers!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

*is in slight excited mode* I was just reading my fave music website, livedaily.com and apparently the Killers are doing a couple more US shows in September. They will be doing one show in Omaha, which is about 4 1/2 hours from me....soo...I think I might try to convince my bf/sister to go to this show too.

Tix are only $25-$30!!! Unbelievable! That's how much they cost when I saw them in 2005, for goodness' sake!

:wink2: Hi! !I was at the Oxegen music festival here in Ireland just two weeks ago...i didn't know much about the Killers , just knew a few of their songs from the radio. But after seeing them live....I have bought both of their albums!! They were pretty amazing, especially Brandon Flowers. You should go to one of their concerts if you get the chance..."Read my Mind" is also my favourite song at the moment.