US Tour?

mandilambi

I am sorry if this has been asked a billion times, but I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not Mika will actually do an all-out US tour, as opposed to just a couple of States? I really do hope so, as that would hopefully gain him a lot more fans! I would *love* it if he opened for Queen & Paul Rodgers' upcoming US tour after their new record is released.

Anyone?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody? :-(

I've heard from a couple different places, that there will be a US tour in June, but nothing's been announced yet, that I've heard. Believe me... I'm waiting!

dcdeb

I've heard from a couple different places, that there will be a US tour in June, but nothing's been announced yet, that I've heard. Believe me... I'm waiting!

dcdeb

hi :)

yes thats what ive heard to and im crossing my fingres that MIKUSH and the band will come back to LA than :)

I know when GiedrusiaNY went to Border's yesterday she asked him if he was doing a tour in the US in June and he wispered to her that he was. But i heard he's only doing it in June because i think hes doing more tours in Europe in August so i think he'll probably only do a few places...crossing my fingers that he gets to at least a good amount of the states. He's gotta come back to NY...

I know when GiedrusiaNY went to Border's yesterday she asked him if he was doing a tour in the US in June and he wispered to her that he was. But i heard he's only doing it in June because i think hes doing more tours in Europe in August so i think he'll probably only do a few places...crossing my fingers that he gets to at least a good amount of the states. He's gotta come back to NY...

ooooh really??? he said that?!?!?

he better come to LA! tho i think if he wont ill think of going to NY and VEGAS to see him :) vegas i love and NY i neve been to!

For some reason i'm thinking he wont release the dates until atleast the end of april beginning of may. Supposedly i heard that its still in the works and the dates and cities arent set yet...and when the tickets went on sale for the NY Concert they went on sale about a month before...and nothing was posted on his website until about 3 days after they were sold out. I wouldnt rely on his myspace page or his website...if i wasnt on here i wouldnt have known about his concert.

I think he would definately do LA and NY in his tour. The two biggest cities...hes gotta. Yeah, he told Giedre that he would be doing a tour in June so i'm assuming hes going to be back in NY. You've never been to NY?

omg i would love it! i just want to see dates! b 4 i jump off my chair!

no never been! only at the airport while stopping on the way to LA :)

i gotta go! i have a friend there that worked with me in Israel :)

For some reason i'm thinking he wont release the dates until atleast the end of april beginning of may. Supposedly i heard that its still in the works and the dates and cities arent set yet...and when the tickets went on sale for the NY Concert they went on sale about a month before...and nothing was posted on his website until about 3 days after they were sold out. I wouldnt rely on his myspace page or his website...if i wasnt on here i wouldnt have known about his concert.

me either... i wouldnt have known about the concert in LA if i didnt come here! it wasnt on his site or his myspace....just after it was sold out :( luckily i bought them a day b 4 it sold out :)

I was thinking about how his site doesn't seem to get very many updates. That's too bad, but at least we have this place to keep us up to date!

i dont mind updating his site!!! (being a web designer and all ;) )

omg i would love it! i just want to see dates! b 4 i jump off my chair!

no never been! only at the airport while stopping on the way to LA :)

i gotta go! i have a friend there that worked with me in Israel :)

Its nice to visit...And even better that you have someone you know who lives here...they can show you all around the city. But make sure you go to Canal Street between Broadway and Madison....go to a small chinese pocketbook shop and ask for choach handbags...you get the real deals for only $25-30. Great place..my friend and i go every few months.

ooooh really??? he said that?!?!?

he better come to LA! tho i think if he wont ill think of going to NY and VEGAS to see him :) vegas i love and NY i neve been to!

Now Sivan! Don't be greedy :wink2: You've already had him in LA (well... you know what I mean!) -- I think he needs to come to Washington, DC! It *is* the nation's capital, after all! :)

dcdeb

DCDEB: Check your friend requests on myspace. I just sent you a request :) Hope you dont mind.

Got it, thank you, and not at all :wink2:

dcdeb

Now Sivan! Don't be greedy :wink2: You've already had him in LA (well... you know what I mean!) -- I think he needs to come to Washington, DC! It *is* the nation's capital, after all! :)

dcdeb

hmm well yes saw mika but i NEED to see him again and maybe get one more hug?

lol SORRY! but i loved my mika hug ;) i want more....can u blame me? :blush-anim-cl:

I dont blame you for wanting another mika hug....Its like the potatoe chip commercial...once you have one you just cant stop. :naughty: I totally want to get another picture with mika...and hopefully a better one...mika came out great but i hate how i look...

I dont blame you for wanting another mika hug....Its like the potatoe chip commercial...once you have one you just cant stop. :naughty: I totally want to get another picture with mika...and hopefully a better one...mika came out great but i hate how i look...

awww did i see it? :)