US Tour?

mandilambi

i have a thread "Gramercy theatre with mika" I have some pics on page 3 and then some a few pages later with more pics added. I added 3 sets of pics cause Giedre took some pics also with me and mika and sent them to me today. Plus my friend danielle sent me pics she took at the concert. I'm just waiting for her to upload the videos.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm well yes saw mika but i NEED to see him again and maybe get one more hug?

lol SORRY! but i loved my mika hug ;) i want more....can u blame me? :blush-anim-cl:

No, I absolutely cannot blame you! I can be envious of you, but I can't blame you :)

dcdeb

Yeah I figure there's no way in hell Mika is gonna come to hillbilly/redneck Louisiana, therefore I'm saving my pennies as we speak so when the tour dates/cites are released I'll be good to go! No biggie though...I love to travel and Mika is definitely worth it...ya know what I'm sayin?

And I think I really need one of those Mika hugs for sure!!!! :wink2:

hmm well yes saw mika but i NEED to see him again and maybe get one more hug?

lol SORRY! but i loved my mika hug ;) i want more....can u blame me? :blush-anim-cl:

i know what you mean! im coming of my mika high and im having mika withdrawals!

we need more mika stat!

I doubt its going to be an "all-out" tour, as its only in june. He has dates set outside of the country for months after june so =P I am just REALLY hoping he comes ot Vegas. I asked him but I don't know that he will. If not, I'm going to have to find out how to make it to LA again, which won't be easy as happy as my mom was to see Mica there.

I don't blame you, Sivan. I just want to see him again but if I could get my first hug or better yet high five I would be SO happy!

I doubt its going to be an "all-out" tour, as its only in june. He has dates set outside of the country for months after june so =P I am just REALLY hoping he comes ot Vegas. I asked him but I don't know that he will. If not, I'm going to have to find out how to make it to LA again, which won't be easy as happy as my mom was to see Mica there.

I don't blame you, Sivan. I just want to see him again but if I could get my first hug or better yet high five I would be SO happy!

if mika did a show in vegas first i'd drive with you, we could do a mika road trip with all the mfc members!

If MIKA comes anywhere near me this summer (Philly, Baltimore, DC, and NYC again) I am so there!!

I had way too much fun at the show on Thursday. I think I am completely addicted now. I need another Mika fix soon!:wub2:

If MIKA comes anywhere near me this summer (Philly, Baltimore, DC, and NYC again) I am so there!!

I had way too much fun at the show on Thursday. I think I am completely addicted now. I need another Mika fix soon!:wub2:

Me too...i'm going through Mika withdrawls LOL!! I wonder if he'll be on the site within the week to see what people are saying about the NYC concert? :punk:

I am seriously going through withdrawals. I keep reviewing my pics and video clips of the show. Plus I haven't been off the forum for more than a couple hours.

I do hope Mika reads what we all thought of the NYC show!!I wonder what he'd think of all of our reactions? Do you think he'd smile? I bet he'd smile.:blush-anim-cl:

if mika did a show in vegas first i'd drive with you, we could do a mika road trip with all the mfc members!

heehee, I wonder what he'll think to find all his fans from other places at his Vegas show ^_^ That would be great as I only know the five or so fans I've converted :naughty: I've been emailing and calling the radio stations though and have been working to get him good airtime to get him as many fans as possible. I just hope if he does have a concert here I can still get tix :shocked::naughty:

a road trip sounds like fun!!!

I think it would be great with a nice size group of us! ^_^ With just me and my mom on a pretty tight schedule it was a bit tough. Five hours between two people both with less than 4hrs of sleep haha It was definitely worth it though and we were so glad we did it! We all need to do a mika roadtrip this summer, though ^_^

I took my first plane trip in February and i have a friend in CA that i want to visit this summer...If he's playing in CA then maybe i'll do the road trip w/ you girls to see him :thumb_yello: I need to get over my fear of flying already.