The MIKA bug

Mika_forever

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has started itching now. I must now go and dance to his music. I have realy got a fever, so i don´t think i can go to school after the easter holidays if it continues..:roftl:

:naughty: The only cure is to go to one of his concert...but a warning, it could make your mika bug worse!! :naughty:

I have it toooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just telling Tia a few hours ago, there's no cure, there's NO CUREEE!!!! That isn't a bad thing when you come to think about it actually :wink2: Why would we want to be cured anyways? ;p Mika always brightens up our day, his music always makes us smile, we're starting to find our true selves and we aren't hiding who we are in fear of being judged....thanks to Mika, we aren't afraid, we're happier and most importantly, we're OURSELVES!!

THANK GOD FOR MIKA!!!

As for our obsession...I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world ;)

:naughty: The only cure is to go to one of his concert...but a warning, it could make your mika bug worse!! :naughty:

That's never, everrrr going to happen with me :crybaby: grrr..I hate living so far away *sigh* :sad:

we had a nationwide literacy test last week, where you write essays and answers and all that jazz.

and i finished an hour early and hummed ring ring to myself and started dancing in my chair ever so softly while other people were giving me strange looks and they thought i had gone cuckoo because of the test.

it was very funny.

That's never, everrrr going to happen with me :crybaby: grrr..I hate living so far away *sigh* :sad:

You never know...start posting on mika's myspace page like crazy telling him he's gotta come to your country!! Maybe he'll put it into his tour.

I've caught the mika bug

and I need to get rid of it for a few weeks...its exam time and I doubt

"sucking too hard on your lollipop oh love's gonna get you down" is going to be the right answer to any of my essay questions

I've caught the mika bug

and I need to get rid of it for a few weeks...its exam time and I doubt

"sucking too hard on your lollipop oh love's gonna get you down" is going to be the right answer to any of my essay questions

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Yeah i doubt it.

I've been infected with mika madness for quite some time now. It started out without hardly a trace. I didn't even realize I was infected until it had progressed too far. I was a lost cause the moment my mother showed me the grace kelly vid.