mika, mika, mika ,what have you done?

Steph

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they asked me about CJD (mad cow disease), but little do they realise, I'm actually a Mika Mad Cow!

Those poor, unsuspecting fools. It will be too late. The entire world will be mika-crazed before they even know what hit them, at this rate.

and the bees carry the mika nectar fom plant to plant from meadow to fields,

and the sound of 'love love me' is whispered from every rooftop....and the town crier shouts....'shock shock me, shoch shock me...!!!!!!!!!'

and the sound of 'love love me' is whispered from every rooftop....and the town crier shouts....'shock shock me, shoch shock me...!!!!!!!!!'

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: thats funnnyy!!

Wow, that sounds sooooo... flower powerish! :mf_rosetinted:

OK, except for the 'shock me' part. :biggrin2:

Wow, that sounds sooooo... flower powerish! :mf_rosetinted:

OK, except for the 'shock me' part. :biggrin2:

yes, thinking about freddie's new bar...in line with that...just preparing myself for the grand opening and how quickly the mikajerms will spread.... maybe the health warning should be posted on the front door... cause you know what people are like....warnings are to be ignored...

so he'll get full house every night!

Eeek! I've been here all day! :shocked: Maybe Mika should carry several warnings? I mean, all over his body, so we wouldn't be able to see him. And he should have one in his mouth of course! :roftl:

so there is mika on a hot summer's day, poor mika... can't take anything off, cause he's full of red stickers,... just pictureing this...

He could have a t-shirt with a warning on it and could wear it under the stuff he usually wears and if the crowd went particutarly mad he could rip open his shirt to reveal the warning like superman

look out for the t-shirt, it could get you!

He could have a t-shirt with a warning on it and could wear it under the stuff he usually wears and if the crowd went particutarly mad he could rip open his shirt to reveal the warning like superman

It sounds good in theory, but we all know it would have the reverse effect. I mean, any particle of ripped clothing on Mika's part can only drive us more mad with love for him.:mf_lustslow::wub2:

This has given me inspiration as to what career to pursue when I grow up.... a Mika-holic doctor! I've always been interested in medicine:roftl: :wink2:

And me to write and to become a Psycologist...

...Look out for his smile, and his eyes...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
me too :meow:

random posting anyone? :kaf:

Bumping day?

Did you know that "Weird" Al Yankovic received a Bachelor's degree in Architecture in 1981. He also served as valedictorian of his high school at age 16.

I think that we should actually get him a T-shirt with warning.

'Cause he's really dangerous... :wub2:

And if he puts a warning sign on him...

I think, it should be placed on his mouth.

Like sellotape with text or something ;D

Than he couldn't talk, smile and laugh!

I love his laugh... :thumb_yello: