Holy Mackerel

Chance72399

I'm on a mika overload here. Someone please get me some water and a fan!! :mf_lustslow: I cant pry myself from this site with all these videos and pictures everyones putting up!! :naughty: I think my husband is going to hide the power cord to the computer on me :naughty:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhaha awww!! :roftl: yes it IS rather addicting here, if I'm gone for more then two hours I feel as though I'm missing something more important here :D

yes im starting to get scared of myself .... :blink:

This is how i feel if i cant get to the fan club to see whats being said :shocked: I feel like if i'm gone even for the shortest amount of time i have so much to catch up on...the threads fill up quickly...and with a lot of good info.

me too...i'm actually going to "try" and pull myself away from the computer and get some sleep...maybe even spend time with hubby before bed...but he's watching a greusome movie so i doubt it unless he changes the channel :)

question. if we were such fans of another artist or celeb, would they be as captivating?

if not, then what makes mika so captivating?

i can't answer that myself. i've never been a hardcore fan before. or wanted to be! now i am and i'd feel empty if i weren't.

question. if we were such fans of another artist or celeb, would they be as captivating?

i can't answer that myself. i've never been a hardcore fan before. or wanted to be! now i am and i'd feel empty if i weren't.

I've been a fan of other singers but they're just not as personal or reachable.. they always seem like you hafta join there fanclub that you hafta pay about 20-25 dollars to get in, but then you're lucky if you are even able to meet them. and Mika always seems like he has time for his fans even if he is super busy :)

I have certain musicians that i am in love with their music...but i dont go on their fan sites...There's just something about mika that i just cant explain. I really dont get crazy over actors. There are a few that are great eye candy but thats about it. I dont go on their sites either.

I've been a fan of other singers but they're just not as personal or reachable.. they always seem like you hafta join there fanclub that you hafta pay about 20-25 dollars to get in, but then you're lucky if you are even able to meet them. and Mika always seems like he has time for his fans even if he is super busy :)

aw that's so true! definitely one thing i noticed. that's why it gives me such a warm feeling to call myself a mika fan, when with other artists, it would just be one among a legion of obsessed nothings.

I know, I've always liked a singer a lot, but never like this!

I think it's his hair. It must send out messages saying, "You know you want to love love me." :roftl:

I have been captivated by other artists... I've been a hardcore fan of Queen for 9 years and a No Doubt fan for 11. So yeah, I know how it feels to be captivated by other artists... it's an amazing feeling and these feelings don't come that often!

This place is very addictive. I know from past experience, the early stages of fandom are quite crazy and exciting and full on. I think this is the stage everyone is going through at the moment with Mika. Bring it on, I say! :punk:

fangirl forever...

Aussie :insane:

It's awful, I just spent 3 hours trying to get a ticket for Glastonbury festival, and all I could think of was what was I missing on here.

I think I need a doctor!:roftl: