Glastonbury!!!!

Lollipop

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After what seemed like an enternity, I finally got onto the ticket site and went to the coach package, as all the others had sold out.

I tried to get tickets for myself my sister and my niece, but unfortunately there was only one ticket left. Now I had my name at the top of the list so I think I have the ticket, have to wait for the confimation Email to see, and I feel so bad because I wanted us all to go together.

But it looks like I might have actually bought THE LAST Glastonbury ticket!

So Lollipop we'll have to meet up somewhere when we get there.

I'm sure we'll recognise each other by us being the two people dancing and screaming very loudly at the front of the stage when Mika's on!!!! I had to get the coach package too, as they had run out of normal tickets but it'll probably be easier inthe long run!! Well done for gtting the last ticket!!!!

Wish i could go i havent been since, 2001 and those were the days when you had to jump the fence to get in , very scarey that was:shocked: I mean you couldnt pay as the place was over run by gate crashers and it was just annoying, if you cant beat 'em join them....(you are never gonna help yourself:naughty:) Much better the way it is done now, and not so much near death experience and stealing going on inside:thumb_yello: It got really silly that year, think thats just before they sorted it out, WAS so fantastic though. Except for the loo's everything about it is wondefully fab:punk: Have fun you mikamaniacs I will be watching on tele:thumb_yello:

Most bands come on big coaches, and stay over the weekend, and some actually bring tents (Basement Jaxx did that back in 2002) so hopefully Mika might hang out for the weekend and we can show him around, there's a great little cafe I go for breakfast, who entertain you while you eat, I love it.

Funnily enough it's round by the Circus field so Mika will feel at home.

now, is this right, there's a midnight circus there? I'm so dressing up in a ballgown and going to a tea dance at Lost Vagueness.

can you imagine Mika camping :blink: hahahaha oh GENIUS I just made an unintentional pun I love it.

• 1 month later...

I just thought I would bring this thread back up as it is only a month away now, and I was wondering how many people are actually going from here.

I had some fantastic news today. I got my ticket on the day of sale, but my sister and my niece were not so lucky, and even on the resale day they struck out. This made me feel pretty bad as we were hoping to all go together and as The Who are playing on the Sunday, my sister would miss out big time, as she is a fan.

Well, one of the local papers had a competition to win the chance to buy a pair of tickets and my niece entered it. And yesterday she had a phone call to tell her she had won! They told me tonight and I am so excited that we will all be there, it's going to be great.

I am in such a happy mood now, we all are. I can't describe how really happy this makes me.

So I'll see you all (whoever will be there) there!

I think the reason it hasn't appeared on his MySpace page yet is because the official line up hasn't been announced yet.

Although Mika and a few other artists like The Arctic Monkeys and The Kooks have let slip they are playing, until Michael and Emily Eavis release the line up at the end of this month, it's not official. So basically Mika was a naughty boy when he told everyone, but I think we can forgive him the slip of the tongue.

• 2 weeks later...