Official! Mika HAS a girlfriend

EnFa

OMF! I were just looking for MIKA NEWS on PEREZ SITE (front page), when I saw that he, Perez, reaveled his girlfriend yesterday!! ARG! :shocked: *evil Perez*

Well, at least it's not that Kylie_beautiful_sucky_sucky-girl! :roftl:

What do you think?

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, it's the first of april, and I'm a huge jerk.. :roftl: But it's funny to see how people react on it.. I'll make it worse now!

hahahah i knew it was an april fools ...but my first initial reaction was :shocked:

Nice one though :thumb_yello:

Okay, it's the first of april, and I'm a huge jerk.. :roftl: But it's funny to see how people react on it.. I'll make it worse now!

smart idea!(pretty predictable though:bleh: )

If we are to respect his privacy (oh god I feel SOO guilty for looking now!) then surely so should Perez, if he likes Mika so much he shouldn't have posted (again I couldn't see it either, unless JC has had a sex change, which I hope he hasn't, that is the last entry on there).

I guess we all, deep down, are curious to see who he likes. I would prefer to hear it from him first though that would be official.

And i've just noticed it's an April Fool, been got again. I'm SOO gullible.

Don't think Perez could be considered as his friend if he'd really done that ! And we know he likes him so much !! :wink2: He wouldn't take the risk, would he ? Nice choice : "friendship or big scoop"...

From what I've seen on Perez site, I think he would go for the big scoop! But I don't know him of course:thumb_yello: