Official! Mika HAS a girlfriend

EnFa

OMF! I were just looking for MIKA NEWS on PEREZ SITE (front page), when I saw that he, Perez, reaveled his girlfriend yesterday!! ARG! :shocked: *evil Perez*

Well, at least it's not that Kylie_beautiful_sucky_sucky-girl! :roftl:

What do you think?

Omg I totally fell for it! Wow I feel stupid lol.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah!

"Official! Mika HAS a boyfriend"

Brilliant. That will get even more attention.

Official! MIKA is dating an MFC member!

I saw Mika doing a French kiss to Freddie! I was :shocked:!!!

And it's truly deeply madly true!!! :bleh:

I don't blame MIKA! Have you seen FREDDIE's legs? (saw them in the Aussie thread one morning. It was the one of my first images of the day...I can tell you that it WAS NOT my Starbucks coffee that woke me up that morning) :naughty:

:roftl: I love this thread. I wonder if it will survive to April 1, 2008. Then you can start a new one.

I hope so.

If not, I'm totally bumping it then.

I only thought about this thread yesterday! I thought somebody should bump it again the whole panicking everytime is so funny :naughty:

I'm mean I know lol

sfgjslmdgaskldfmgkl;sdmng

I joined after april first.

when i saw this i was leik

etioeklrtaokdf nono couldnt be.

haha.

i wus got.

so late too.

aagahehXD

*shamed*

I don't blame MIKA! Have you seen FREDDIE's legs? (saw them in the Aussie thread one morning. It was the one of my first images of the day...I can tell you that it WAS NOT my Starbucks coffee that woke me up that morning) :naughty:

You make me laugh Suzy! I was coming on here to see what the latest posts were about and guess what- it's Freddies legs!!!

Okay, i'm looking at this part of the forum for the first time and my heart skipped a beat when i saw the title and silly me ofcourse didn't realize that it was an old one :roftl:

That's not a very nice thing to do!!! LOL!...i got too excited when i saw that so now i can't go to sleep and i have to wake up early! :blush-anim-cl:

You shock shocked me!