Official! Mika HAS a girlfriend

EnFa

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hahahhahaha hhhahahahahah, seriously, I have been thinking of this for weeks but didn't have the guts to do it... :biggrin2:

Haha :thumb_yello:

Honestly, he needs a girlfriend/boyfriend/puppy/robodog or whatnot to know what to do with all his free time :bleh:

Hahahhahaha hhhahahahahah, seriously, I have been thinking of this for weeks but didn't have the guts to do it... :biggrin2:

Honestly, he needs a girlfriend/boyfriend/puppy/robodog or whatnot to know what to do with all his free time :bleh:

I wonder how many people are having mini heart-attacks right now? :roftl:

do you know how many times i actually thought this thread was real!

not today though, i've learned my lesson :mf_rosetinted:

hahahahhahhaha :roftl: how funny is that! :naughty: you thought it was real.. yeah, once I thought; is this real? but then I thougt; stupid joke!

Free time! What free time?.

He should get a little West Highland Terrier, so I can dog sit for him when he's away. Ha ha!

I don't like this thread!

Enfa,why do you want to upset people ?cause i don't find anything funny

Haha! I do. And it seems like Vally also likes it.. And Babs.. And all other people who keep bumping it :lmao:

Haha! I do. And it seems like Vally also likes it.. And Babs.. And all other people who keep bumping it :lmao:

yeah!!

today is a good bump day!

it was time for it to come up again!

i bet there are some newies who havent seen it yet.

I don't like this thread!

Enfa,why do you want to upset people ?cause i don't find anything funny

Why would people be upset about a thread on a forum?

I find it funny....again :naughty::roftl:

its not true hun :bleh: this thread was made on april fool's.. fooled quite a lot of us :wink2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

haha hotdlp gotcha!!!

I've been in mfc since february (lookie, nearly 1000 posts in 6 months, *laughs ironically*).

Now maybe the joke is to see who can pretend they're taken in by this and see who is taken in by that:boxed: I know that makes sense somehow.

:biggrin2: