Official! Mika HAS a girlfriend

EnFa

I could just imagine Mikas face when he reads that on the Front Page:jawdrop: :blowup: . Straight on the phone to Perez, "WHAT THE F*** HAVE YOU PUT ON YOUR SITE.

And Perez trying deseprately to calm him down.

I hope he would read it all the way through before that happened.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could just imagine Mikas face when he reads that on the Front Page:jawdrop: :blowup: . Straight on the phone to Perez, "WHAT THE F*** HAVE YOU PUT ON YOUR SITE.

And Perez trying deseprately to calm him down.

I hope he would read it all the way through before that happened.

Omg! That made me laugh!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

to tell the truth i had totally forgotten today was april 1st, but my mum made sure she pranked me as soon as i got up, so i remembered:blush-anim-cl:

and i was actually expecting something more like someone saying that he/she is actually mika (glad no one did, it would have been pandemonium!!)

to tell the truth i had totally forgotten today was april 1st, but my mum made sure she pranked me as soon as i got up, so i remembered:blush-anim-cl:

and i was actually expecting something more like someone saying that he/she is actually mika (glad no one did, it would have been pandemonium!!)

I'm Mika! :bleh:

Okay, it's the first of april, and I'm a huge jerk.. :roftl: But it's funny to see how people react on it.. I'll make it worse now!

I nearly had a heart attack! I was happy that no-one could call him gay but then i was slightly... well really jelous! :shocked:

Great april fools though! :thumb_yello:

Wow! Breathe...breathe...

Never do that again! I almost fell out of my chair :blink:

My heart actually felt like it stopped beating and I was shaking violently (I still am). In my heaad I was like: :shocked: OMG OMG OMG OMG All hope is lost :shocked: OMG OMG OMG!

:roftl: I'm better now.

And that's what heppens to me on April fools :roftl:

Wow! Breathe...breathe...

Never do that again! I almost fell out of my chair :blink:

My heart actually felt like it stopped beating and I was shaking violently (I still am). In my heaad I was like: :shocked: OMG OMG OMG OMG All hope is lost :shocked: OMG OMG OMG!

:roftl: I'm better now.

And that's what heppens to me on April fools :roftl:

Calm down, have a pill.. You could need a Mika-fix, right? Don't worry, I wont do it again, before next year!

Enfa you got me too!!

I was thinking wow so he isn't gay after all Hmmmm...

You are great! Well done for reeling us all in

I had to do pinch,punch 1st of the Month through a text as there's only me and the cat here (my husband is away)!!

xx

I think the "planning on getting married" is a bit too much in the joke... The shortest the better !! You don't have time to think ! You just read "Perez revealed on his website bla bla bla"... And you think "Oh noooo !" :naughty:

The first version of it is better (me think)

I nearly had a heart attack! I was happy that no-one could call him gay but then i was slightly... well really jelous! :shocked:

Great april fools though! :thumb_yello:

And what if they call him gay, if he is, I don't think he cares, I don't think the bad things take anything away from him.

*fixed*

OMF! Guapo! I looooove you're signature :naughty:

Oh yeahhhh didn't even notice! Really... well... err... creative! :roftl: I cant find the right words its very dirty sounding! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: