Official! Mika HAS a girlfriend

EnFa

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I nearly had a heart attack! I was happy that no-one could call him gay but then i was slightly... well really jelous! :shocked:

Great april fools though! :thumb_yello:

*cough*yourenottheonlyone!*cough* :lol3:

yeah me too!:biggrin2: so happy it was 1st april fool! :thumb_yello:

Oh my god.......I was totally fooled. :roftl:

I made this huge gasping noise and then read on just to find out is was a joke. lol.

Actually....that was the only prank that was pulled today for me.

lol i was on john mayer forum earlier and someone wrote that john and jessica simpson were on the radio and john said he got something for jessican to put on her finger... LOL!

they r dating....

and people started posting "yes i heard that to!" etc etc....

at the end it was few girls that planed it together LMAO! it was a joke...they r not getting married...yet ;)

I found out how selfish I am and how I must have some kind of wishful thinking going on in my head, when my first reaction to this was not "I'm happy for Mika" like everyone else, but rather "I'm gutted."

So, good thing it was an April Fools joke!

I found out how selfish I am and how I must have some kind of wishful thinking going on in my head, when my first reaction to this was not "I'm happy for Mika" like everyone else, but rather "I'm gutted."

So, good thing it was an April Fools joke!

Uhu, now you all (those who got fooled) know just how MikaManiac you are!

I was just looking at all the threads and I noticed that this one has WAY more views than any other thread on the page. Just goes to show you that even when people say they don't really care if Mika has a *significant other* they do! I just thought that was interesting...

I went through the whole Perez Hilton website to find that specific new, I thought we'd finally know. So naive... Gen, get a life! But as a matter of fact, I DO have a fulfilled life, and my boyfriend just doesn't understand how and why I spend so much time in Mika's world.:blush-anim-cl:

Don't care!

See you!

Gen