How Would The Girls Cope If Mika Was Gay Or Even Married?

daisylou

After Enfa's joke it got me thinking what would all the younglings and oldlings come to that cope if MIKA is really gay? or if he was secretly married to either sex?

I ask as there have been other guys who have been outed and the fans have nearly had breakdowns.

It personally wouldn't bother me that much as am old and married but would still get that touch of jealousy as am only human.

Just a thought nothing to worry about yet until he tells us otherwise xx

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooh interesting! I think if he was gay i would just feel a bit dissapointed because there is no hope lol (not thats theres much now) but if he was married i would be truly torn apart! :roftl:

I do wish he would tell soon though...

I know I will never have a chance with Mika because 1. I have a boyfriend!; 2. I doubt he'd want to date me; and 3. I will probably never meet him. So when we eventually see him with a gf/bf, I don't think I will fall over and die.

My life would be over!!

Just kidding.. I honestly wouldn't mind if he decided to "like boys". To me he would still be this utterly hot.. tall.. skinny.. dark singer with the sweetest giggle I've ever heard! I think I would love Mika more if he was gay, because that would mean that he'd be more unreachable than he already is.. And that would make me dream of him, and so far, all of my Mika dreams were "fun" :biggrin2:

If he'd be married, that would be fine with me.. I mean, i'm 17, he 23 (nearly 24).. It just wouldn't work, I guess :lol3:

i generally hand on heart hopes Mika meets a lovely partner one day, he's a loving person with so much to give. I personally wouldn't date a famous person (even Mika) i love Mika for his music and now iv learned more about him wicked sense of humour, dating someone like him would be a nitemare with other ppl. and press hanging around all the time id hate it, id much rather be a friend or drinking buddy!!!! Im happy with my obsession the way it is and i hope he finds true love oneday!!!!:thumb_yello: xxx

I'd be really really happy for him, but i dont reckon he'd come out until he had a boyfriend, a bit like mark feehily from westlife lol... i was estatic when he finally came out lol.. i think like mark he sees it as his personal business and he'd do it to make sure he doesnt have people following him to restaurants/on dates *just* to get a picture of the two of them...

and in the case of him having a girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband i'd be really happy as long as they make him happy, and i'm *sure* mika wouldnt stay with anyone who doesnt... lol...

I always have crushes on gay men... So it would have been like "well, another one" !! :biggrin2: I have a radar i think...

ahah the same for me :roftl::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: !! The more they're gay, the more i'm attracted ! it's a malediction !!!!

Well I wouldn't mind if he was in a relationship of any sorts. I mean, these things are natural and it's bound to happen one day! We'll find out everything in due time...patience! PATIENCE!

Right...I sound way too calm for my own sake! I should balance it out..so here it goes...Relationship or not, if I ever see him I'd clutch onto him as if he were life. :lmao:

Im happy with my obsession the way it is.

Are you Tia? Are you really? :fisch: lol

I always have crushes on gay men... So it would have been like "well, another one" !! :biggrin2: I have a radar i think...

Yeah me too!!

Captain Jack from Dr Who is dreamy. I adore Graham Norton Its amazing how many people I like and someone will say "Oh they are gay!" and to me its just another to add on my list.

I bet he gets on with women though as he does show his feminine side alot. Then again he lives with 4 so its enough to turn any straight man gay!! I would hate to live with that many girls so bitchy and moody give me men any day!!xx

Are you Tia? Are you really? :fisch: lol[/color]

LOL Sou just cos u know me better than anyone else in here!!!!!:naughty: ok and u know all the things i really NEVER write in here!!! hahaha

LOL Sou just cos u know me better than anyone else in here!!!!!:naughty: ok and u know all the things i really NEVER write in here!!! hahaha

Yes, I do know you better, hence the question! LOL! It's okay Tia, your secrets are safe with me *zips mouth*

Wouldn't make much difference, it's not like I'm gonna get him anyway :mf_rosetinted: But if he's gay I could pretend I only lost the game because I don't have the right equipment to play it :naughty: I seriously don't give a hoot as long as he's happy, just hope whoever he dates will be able to just have a laugh at and with the crazy fans, so we won't end up hurting someone by throwing ":wub2:'s " around :blink:

Personally, I'd rather he be gay than married.

I don't think I could go through the heartbreak of him getting married (I cried when I found out that Damian Kulash was married).

But personally, not wanting to get into the whole gay/straight argument, I'm just... kinda convinced he's not 100% straight- I mean, would a straight guy be refusing to talk about his sexuality? He might deny romantic entanglement, but he wouldn't be like 'i don't like to talk about it, there's no enigma, etc..." over the issue.