How Would The Girls Cope If Mika Was Gay Or Even Married?

daisylou

I don't think it would bother me or change my opinion in any way. But if he was married it would ofcourse come to me as a little shock...and maybe i'd get a little jealous. I'm only human. :bleh:

yeah i would be jealous too. actually alot jealous!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it would bother me or change my opinion in any way. But if he was married it would ofcourse come to me as a little shock...and maybe i'd get a little jealous. I'm only human. :bleh:

yeah i would be jealous too. actually alot jealous!

Keep us on our toes MIKA...being a mystery is so much sexier anyways...

Besides, my husband doesn't know whether to be jealous or not and that keeps a happier household :wink2:

I would get a little bit jealous but honestly honestly, I've always wanted to have him just as a very good friend whose looks I admired :) My perfect man whom I'd want to marry...never imagined him with curls :s

If mika were gay... well I would be devistated to tell you the truth. Lucky for the guys though lol... I don't think he labels himself as anyone orientation to tell you the truth. He seems like the kinda person who loves whoever in spite of gender. Hence, I think he's attracted to both sexes. But back to the issue at hand... If he were gay... I WOULD CRY!!!!!!!!! but than again it would be a relief finally knowing that IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM, NO OTHER GIRL CAN EITHER:mf_rosetinted:

Mika: I don't care what sexual orientation you are as long as you are happy... be with whoever you want. If you can't fall in love with me lol... than fall in love with someone who will treat you right. I've got your back always!

I just want him to be happy, feel loved and be able to express and focus his love on another human being, male or female.

I think everyone has a fantasy deep in their hearts that he would be their's - myself included. This is no big surprise - Mika is totally loveable - who wouldn't be smitten with him???

But here we go again, the original conundrum - the sexuality preference thing. We need to back off and give the man the space he deserves and has a right to. I know, I know, how hard is that when he's just the most adorable creature to walk the earth - and talented, smart, funny and deliciously demented to boot?

We all have it soooo bad..... well, I do, anyways...

I just want him to be loved and fully appreciated for the incredible person he so obviously is....

My first impression upon hearing "stuck in the middle" was that is was referencing his sexuality.

that was my impression too,but most likely because the media didn`t stop talking abt his sexuality and the topic got kinda stuck in my head. so I made that connection unwillingly

Truth is, it`s quite easy to associate it with anything actually

"Who will believe me, won't deceive me,or try to change me?" that can even be a refference for him biting his nails and not wanting to stop

it`s so up to interpretation,and he writes the on purpose like this

I mean truthfully,who after hearing Lollipop and not hearing his explenation thaught the song was a "stay away from sex" song ?

And about the question in this topic...yeah well a bit of jelousy maybe at first,but if he`s happy with his life why not be happy for him?

I actually don`t care if he marries a man or a woman,or both :lol3:

I ` a huge Darren Hayes fan and it was a fun thing to find out at once that he`s gay AND married :lol3:

I think I laughed about it,and it would most likely be the same if it was Mika. To tell the truth I`m not the mariage girl,but if he`s find the one, I`d be happy for him

in the end,it`s his own life,and to have a breakdown because he`s married is kinda sad...because it means one was living in a little (biiig) fantasyworld,and the encounter with reality is never nice in that case

uhm...sometimes I hope he would be gay just to avoid that increasing part of young fans devoted only to his physical appearance...of course I'm not referring to younglings here...Mfc is (almost) an oasis and also very young people seem to be wiser then the average (or at least a very good percentage) :mf_rosetinted:

And about the question in this topic...yeah well a bit of jelousy maybe at first,but if he`s happy with his life why not be happy for him?

I actually don`t care if he marries a man or a woman,or both :lol3:

I ` a huge Darren Hayes fan and it was a fun thing to find out at once that he`s gay AND married :lol3:

I think I laughed about it,and it would most likely be the same if it was Mika. To tell the truth I`m not the mariage girl,but if he`s find the one, I`d be happy for him

in the end,it`s his own life,and to have a breakdown because he`s married is kinda sad...because it means one was living in a little (biiig) fantasyworld,and the encounter with reality is never nice in that case

darren hayes is a cutie...

...but i kinda "felt" he is gay, whatever that means :bleh:

Since i'm married, i just want to see him happy. I hope it will be with someone who is truely good for him and honestly, i hope it's a Woman.

You know, we don't know how many relationships Mika's had in the past. I mean he did make a statment that "nobody ever wanted to go out with him" so maybe he doesn't say because he hasn't had enough experiences in life with either sex to know if he is one way or the other. One thing i know is,he's not confused about it.

Then again, maybe he's is making a smart move. He's say that the gay community is a heavey supporter of his and you all know how gay people's whole life is about their sexuality. So maybe he's making a smart move by leaving people in the dark. I don't think he'd get sooo much support from the gay community if he openly stated that he wasn't gay. maybe the reason they eeven invested in him in the first palce was becasue they though that for sure he was. He also mentioned that he's been getting treats form people on myspace about coming clean that he's gay.

But then again(haha), he has a good point when he says that his music isn't about his sexuality, its about his story telling and i guess that whats most important right?

If Mika turns out to be gay, or married, or whatever, I would still love Him, and be very happy for Him! I stand behind any decision He makes. Even if He was single, I wouldn't have a chance as I am only 15! LOL Anyways, I still love Him, and hopefully someday I will get to hug Him and talk to Him!:wub2:

LOVE LOVE ME MIKA!!!

If he turns out to be gay: I will be totally, 100% fine with it. Of course, I'll have the natural "it's impossible to be with him! (even though it pretty much already is...)" feeling, but I'll get over it. I'll love him and support him no matter what, and will still be incredibly attracted because I'm oddly attracted to gay guys. :roftl:

If he turns out to be married: I don't worry about that, just because I'm pretty positive he isn't. If he had a girlfriend/boyfriend/etc, then I would be super jealous, but I would be incredibly happy for him.

When it comes down to it, I just want Mika to find that one person, male or female. I hope that they are his soul mate, and that she/he gives him the love and devotion that he deserves, and that they are madly in love and live happily ever after. *sigh* I'm a total romantic. :wub2:

If he turns out to be gay: I will be totally, 100% fine with it. Of course, I'll have the natural "it's impossible to be with him! (even though it pretty much already is...)" feeling, but I'll get over it. I'll love him and support him no matter what, and will still be incredibly attracted because I'm oddly attracted to gay guys. :roftl:

If he turns out to be married: I don't worry about that, just because I'm pretty positive he isn't. If he had a girlfriend/boyfriend/etc, then I would be super jealous, but I would be incredibly happy for him.

When it comes down to it, I just want Mika to find that one person, male or female. I hope that they are his soul mate, and that she/he gives him the love and devotion that he deserves, and that they are madly in love and live happily ever after. *sigh* I'm a total romantic. :wub2:

No way! I'm oddly attracted to gay guys, too! :biggrin2:

Then, when I find out, I'm disappointed to know it's impossible.

I'm pretty positive he isn't married, either.

Yes, I just want Mika to be happy! LOL. Even if it's not with me, haha. :wub2: