Mika Won't Leave England Without His Tea

meimei88

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do men always like about 6 sugars? I usually put in half what they ask for and stir really well, they never notice! :roftl:

I never use sugar in my tea...

So that amount of sugar in a tea shocks me!:shocked:

oh I'm a bit of a weirdo when it comes to tea.I don't drink milk as am allergic to it so have soya milk but only a bit,too much and the whole thing goes down the sink.

I try not to have cafeine if I can help it as it makes me more giddy than normal, so I drink Rooiboos tea or any herbal,fruit tea so coffee is out and coke although I do drink them if in company that will allow my mood swings(it really is bad-I had to go to the doctors as my Mum thought it was something really bad and he said stop drinking diet Lilt at Lunchtime-its the colourants in it mixed with caffeine makes me go strange!!)

The water has to be just off boiling any longer and it goes cold too fast or get scummy bits on the top, If I go somewhere where they have made tea and would be offended if yo didn't drink it I put sugar in to make it go down quicker - then get a red rash all over but am still giggling!!

Yep I'm a freak!!

xx

when I first heard Mika's album, when looking past the music and considering the artist I didn't think 'oh what a pretty shirt' or 'oh what very long legs' or 'well thank you so much, but it's Liza... and that's my hair' (wait a minute wait a minute I got lost in my own narrative). no no, I looked beyond that, and the first thing I thought was 'he strikes me as the sort of person who likes a nice cup of Earl Grey tea and possibly also cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off'.

now, I'm not one to jump to conclusions but it strikes me that, in this case, it must be done and there can clearly only be two possible explanations. either a) I am inside Mika's mind, or b) Mika is inside my mind.

GET OUT, MIKA.

I have it in a mug, too. And my favourite is a green mug like the one Mika holds on a picture in the booklet of his album ! It made me laugh when I saw him holding that mug ! I thought he had stolen mine !

I have it in a mug, too. And my favourite is a green mug like the one Mika holds on a picture in the booklet of his album ! It made me laugh when I saw him holding that mug ! I thought he had stolen mine !

I had one from that "collection" too! But my dad broke it:thumbdown: :badmood:

I know which one that is! Haha, cool to have the same mug as Mika! :naughty:

My favourite mugs are bright yellow, I have two the very same yellow mugs. Funny that you can have a favourite mug as well. :biggrin2: