The Mikanictionary - More Random Funnyness

Ok... I actually died laughing to the "Mika-versation" or i don't remember what... Talking to the CD ??!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: "Yep, still here, would you like to come inside and have a cup of tea?" OMG :lmao:

I never do that... But your conversation (sorry, mika-versation) seems to be sooooo interesting !!!

I'm still laughing... But i think you should see a doctor :thumb_yello:

Ok... I actually died laughing to the "Mika-versation" or i don't remember what... Talking to the CD ??!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: "Yep, still here, would you like to come inside and have a cup of tea?" OMG :lmao:

I never do that... But your conversation (sorry, mika-versation) seems to be sooooo interesting !!!

I'm still laughing... But i think you should see a doctor :thumb_yello:

A doctor?

*Gigglefit*

How appropriate that the Mikanictionary should include Doctor Mika then, lol!

Car Mikaing (or in my case Van Mikaing)- that is EXACTLY what happens when I'm driving, you should put an amendment "can be embarassing at stop lights".

Don't know if this has been mentioned but here's my word to add to the Mikanictionary.

Mika Hearing: When you hear a Mika song or a song that sounds like a Mika song and you either start singing or jump around like a crazy maniac right away.

OMM!!! I absolutely love it hahaha I don't know when I've laughed so hard, I think the best/worst part is that its all so true :blush-anim-cl::roftl: These especially spoke to me... :roftl:

Mikanize:

The act of spreading Mika around and trying to turn everyone into a Mika-ette.

--------------------------

"M" force:

The gravitational pull of the Mika Fan Forum.

Fanatic Mikaddict:

Someone who sings Mika songs everywhere while picturing his face or singing to his CD cover…or a picture of him on the computer screen.

Mikatonia:

The vegetative state that a Mikaette falls into when listening to Mika's cd or watches him on TV and involves a sort of insane wiggling and dance routine.

---------------------

The Mikana Triangle:

Similar to the bermuda triangle. Where Mika-Land is located. Mika-ettes here forever live in a state of Mika-induced ecstasy or a Mikatonic state caused by our adulation of our eternal ruler. *Snickerfit*

--------------------------------

Mikanapping:

Stealing the exalted one, often with the use of a piano stool, wheels, duct tape and a getaway car.

And, of course, these ^_^....

Mikaguttermind:

I think this is self-explanatory. But for those without a clue it's what happens at 1:00 in the morning while chatting with the Mikaphiles on the forum in the ‘Body Hair thread’ or the ‘Brace Appeal thread’ or really any thread on the Mika Fan Forum…

---------------------

Mikamelting:

How you begin to turn into a liquid state (especially at the knees) when you listen to "Happy Ending" and you hear Mika sing "This is the hardest story that I've ever told// No hope, no love, no glory// A happy ending gone forever more." And then just want to give him a really big hug.

---------------------

Obsessive Mika Compulsive:

One who keeps going to various music stores pretending to look for other CDs but really just wanting to check out the supply of Mika CDs...for no good reason, just to see them…or move them to a more visible area…like switching them all to the Number One spot again. *Cough* Hehe.

---------------------

Mikasies:

A play on the word "fantasies"...nuff said.

------------------

Mika Friends:

All the amazing people you've "met" because of Mika...those on the forum. Mika Friends are ones that although you've never met them in person and probably never will, you feel as close to them as you do to your "non-Mika friends". You care deeply about your Mika Friends and look forward to the time you get to spend with them each day because they won’t give you a dirty look when you start talking about braces being twanged...again.

---------------------

The Mika-ette Hangover:

How you feel the morning after a late night on the Mika Fan Club forum.

---------------------

Love Today Syndrome (LTS):

This is when you play love Today on repeat to the point that you no longer need to hear it to have it playing inside your head. Symptoms include insane dancing, singing and occasionally muttering the word ‘Mika’ under your breath with a sort of glazed expression on your face at the words ‘Love, love me!’.

----------------------

Mikapics:

That feeling you get when you look at pictures of Mika, especially the really cute ones where he's smiling and his teeth are showing, his hair is super curly and his eyes are all big and cute, that just makes you want to give Mika a big hug or smooch! Can also lead to Mikanosing.

---------------------

Mikanosing:

Seeing a Mikapic and automatically launching yourself at the computer screen or magazine cover and bashing your nose. Similar to ‘embarassment’.

---------------------

Getting your "Mika fix":

When you haven't heard Mika's CD in HOURS and your iPod has died and your "best friend" just won't share, because hey, everybody needs their Mika Fix, and you feel like you're going loco and you JUST WANT TO HEAR THE DANG CD!!!

Though I think my favorite bit altogether was this tiny part from LTS

"occasionally muttering the word ‘Mika’ under your breath with a sort of glazed expression on your face at the words ‘Love, love me!’. "

mikavoid

an enforced total absence of Mikaspeak and Mika music, such as on romantic weekend away with one's partner, when the merest mention or suggestion of anything Mika-related would result in divorce.

Just had one of these.....

mikavoid

an enforced total absence of Mikaspeak and Mika music, such as on romantic weekend away with one's partner, when the merest mention or suggestion of anything Mika-related would result in divorce.

Just had one of these.....

I'm risking divorce myself!

Is there a Mikalawyer???

this WE I tried to explain my husband what is happening to me, I showed him the forum, the tons of Mika's pics filed in my PC, and that he should wait for hours outside the concert site because we NEED to see Mika before going home (he's not coming to the concert, just a driver...)...he had a strange look...i'm afraid he will go for psychiatric help!!!

uff. I cannot keep off this forum... I am supposed to work....

this thread is totally mine!

robertina u are lucky - at least your husband knows about your obsession - I am still a mikasneaker, ie husband still largely in the dark!!:naughty:

eh eh eh I didn't tell him all....i.e. how many hours spent on the PC, things I bought, that I wake up at nights and cannot sleep anymore... I've waited to see if this feeling disappears, but nothing! It grows stronger everyday!

eh eh eh I didn't tell him all....i.e. how many hours spent on the PC, things I bought, that I wake up at nights and cannot sleep anymore... I've waited to see if this feeling disappears, but nothing! It grows stronger everyday!

although officially my hb knows nothing, he does strongly suspect me of committing mikadultery....

:roftl:

although officially my hb knows nothing, he does strongly suspect me of committing mikadultery....

:roftl:

that's way i talked to him!!!

it was ridiculous: me, trying to show more thigs as possible, jumping from forum to pics, to youtube, to the letter i wrote for the scrapbook (yes, I revealed that too:shocked: )....

I told him it is a good way for me to practise my english, that HE's such a cute guy, and most of fans are crazy women.... so he need s not to worry, no secrat lover or dirty chat line!!!

ah ah ah