Concert shirts

unspokenxtruth

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am surprised that he hasn't started selling merchandise on his site yet, I was hoping to get the hoodie and wear it to Birmingham, guess I'll just have to wait until I get there, although I have had an idea of something I will be getting made to wear at the gig.

by the time was waiting to give mikush the scrapbook....the merch people were gone :blink:

i wanted to t shirt :(

but you hugged the real MIKA: does a tshirt worth a Mika-hug??? :D

Wow, so merchandise is sold at the actual gig?!

I'm sorry if I just asked an oh-so-stupid question, but I've never ever been to a gig of any sort *sigh*

I can't wait till we can buy the merchandise online!!!! I know for a fact I'm going to go broke :P lol (erm, I kind of already am, I'm spending so much on Mika stuff, hehe)

Wow, so merchandise is sold at the actual gig?!

I'm sorry if I just asked an oh-so-stupid question, but I've never ever been to a gig of any sort *sigh*

I can't wait till we can buy the merchandise online!!!! I know for a fact I'm going to go broke :P lol (erm, I kind of already am, I'm spending so much on Mika stuff, hehe)

Hehe, tell me about it, all together going to his nyc gig, has cost me over 200 dollars, plus a mika-hangover, if you will,the next day at school.

Hehe, tell me about it, all together going to his nyc gig, has cost me over 200 dollars, plus a mika-hangover, if you will,the next day at school.

Is $200 really a lot of money to spend on Mika stuff? (Rhetorical question, RHETORICAL QUESTION! lol)

I absolutely lovvvvvvvvved the black t-shirt!

Is $200 really a lot of money to spend on Mika stuff? (Rhetorical question, RHETORICAL QUESTION! lol)

I absolutely lovvvvvvvvved the black t-shirt!

hunnie u'll need a bank loan 4 when u see Mika, u'l want it ALLLLL!!!!:naughty: see see i said WHEN!!!!!! xxxx

hunnie u'll need a bank loan 4 when u see Mika, u'l want it ALLLLL!!!!:naughty: see see i said WHEN!!!!!! xxxx

Haha, yeah I read 'when'...question is, when is "when"?! lol