myspaaace ????

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Hi Kata:biggrin2: my parents computer(where i am on hol with kids) is very slow:roftl: i think i have added you all but i am not sure, and also i cant remember who exactly but i am sure i saw branard castle on my journey around my space somewhere:blink: . if i have missed anyone off please add me, was not on purpose:biggrin2: and by the way what a gorgeous day it was here today am thinking of going to the beach tomo, love the sun:biggrin2:

Hey Hi Kata:biggrin2: my parents computer(where i am on hol with kids) is very slow:roftl: i think i have added you all but i am not sure, and also i cant remember who exactly but i am sure i saw branard castle on my journey around my space somewhere:blink: . if i have missed anyone off please add me, was not on purpose:biggrin2: and by the way what a gorgeous day it was here today am thinking of going to the beach tomo, love the sun:biggrin2:

Haha hi jen, glad to see you're enjoying your holiday :arf2:

Guest the_hero1985

I've messed up my whole profile now.. and I don't have a clue how to put a background in my myspace.. lol

Anyone can add me on myspace if they wish! I'm always looking for more Mika fans. Not many of my friends seem to be into him as much as me.

I'll add some of you too in a bit! :)

Ooh I just checked the myspace homepage and Mika is featured in the music section!!:punk:

A whole lot of you should be getting add requests from a silly-looking black-haired girl called Anna Conda, who has a pepto pink profile with stars all over it. heehee :)

A few people have the setting to where adders have to know your surname/email addy, so I couldn't add you. But anyone can add me! :D

A whole lot of you should be getting add requests from a silly-looking black-haired girl called Anna Conda, who has a pepto pink profile with stars all over it. heehee :)

A few people have the setting to where adders have to know your surname/email addy, so I couldn't add you. But anyone can add me! :D

so you are Anna Conda!

thanx for the add!! :thumb_yello: