myspaaace ????

A whole lot of you should be getting add requests from a silly-looking black-haired girl called Anna Conda, who has a pepto pink profile with stars all over it. heehee :)

A few people have the setting to where adders have to know your surname/email addy, so I couldn't add you. But anyone can add me! :D

well if you were trying to add me then my email address tweetiebird1984@yahoo.com.....you'll need that for mine.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone can add me to their myspace - I only have 3 friends :boxed: and I am quite new to it all. You will need my email address to do it - its below!! Looking forward to more friends!! :biggrin2:

myspace addy is myspace.com/wendi1960

Anyone can add me to their myspace - I only have 3 friends :boxed: and I am quite new to it all. You will need my email address to do it - its below!! Looking forward to more friends!! :biggrin2:

We would also need the addy for your myspace to do it :blink::biggrin2:

Heeeeeeeyy!

Well.....I only have 60+ in my friends thingy

Can anyone add me pwiiiis??? :wink2::blink::bleh::blush-anim-cl:

and if anything happens...my add is in my sig????

muahxx // mewissa<33 :D

hey huns your quite welcome to add me (anyone can) but yr tricky to add!!! xxxx

thanks to all who added me or invited me:boxed: fab:biggrin2:

Who ever hasnt please do I want more Mika friends:roftl:and if diff to add you at the mo cause SLOW computer:thumbdown:

HERO, there is a thread on here about my space layouts, its called have you mikaised your my space yet or something and it has links to some simple sites to do backgrounds etc....would put link here myself but would take me half a bloomin hour on this computer...will be home next week....

the beach was rather breezy today, need to knit myself a scarf and hat for tomorrow :blink::biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I only signed up recently, but it takes a lot of time to work out my way around ... :blink: Every time I try to add someone to my friend list, they ask for email confirmation. Is that what suppose to happen? And decorating the page - I'm totally lost!:blush-anim-cl:

we need your email address in order to add you as a friend blackwildkitty.....i tried adding you and that's what happened.

I have like +8000 friends. sigh. I pretty much accept everyone haha. but the last few months I've been getting LOADS of spam! its so ****ing annoying :/even more when you have a private profile.

I have like +8000 friends. sigh. I pretty much accept everyone haha. but the last few months I've been getting LOADS of spam! its so ****ing annoying :/even more when you have a private profile.

:shocked: wow that's eh...impressive :shocked:

oh yes I know its quite a bit ! But I'm addicted to my macbook and my high speed connection. <33. Need to keep in touch with people, and read the latest news on communities, messageboards, LJ etc. etc. can't help myself!

think again :shocked: lmao

well I do have a job, so its not like I can sit here all day long. and that would get pretty boring after a while. still needs to rock out with my friends, go to loads of gigs, and crash parties. yeshhh.

think again :shocked: lmao

well I do have a job, so its not like I can sit here all day long. and that would get pretty boring after a while. still needs to rock out with my friends, go to loads of gigs, and crash parties. yeshhh.

:punk: :punk: well I ike the internet for the evenings when I can't go anywhere, then i can at least communicate anyway, but I would prefer to just rock through life :naughty: