coachella- who's going??

valv

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanna go but im not sure if i should buy tickets (d*mn ebay!) the sunday passes are selling for even more than the three days!

anyways, whose going??

hey :)

i have a ticket for the first day...friday... but i want to get for mika to :(

hey :)

i have a ticket for the first day...friday... but i want to get for mika to :(

me too! they haven't emailed back yet but i have an inkling it might take a while since he's so busyyy. i don't know if i can wait for a response if it might be no

are you having mika withdrawals? cause i am!

me too! they haven't emailed back yet but i have an inkling it might take a while since he's so busyyy. i don't know if i can wait for a response if it might be no

are you having mika withdrawals? cause i am!

yep i am!

the thing is...tix on ebay r so expenssive!!! what will we do???

yep i am!

the thing is...tix on ebay r so expenssive!!! what will we do???

the glass house is still selling three day passes for $265, maybe we can sell the days we dont wanna go to? all i really want is sunday.. but then i would feel like an evil scalper, maybe ill sell them for face value so its fair!

hey val and val! lol

hmmm guys think of a plan! we need to see mikush in couchella!!!

i thought to sell my friday tix... and buy the sunday...

did u guys find a resonable price?

ill brb...going to my aunt to babysit... :bleh:

yay!! reunited!! lol

what's up? you doing ok?

tell norman i'm still workin' on a name for him. lol

im good, i lost my voice completely after the show though. i kinda sound like a trannyyy

i'll tell him, he ahs a huge mika crush noww

howve you been? suffering from mika withdrawals as well??

I want to go so bad!! It wouldn't be so expensive to buy the 3 day passes and then sell the friday and saturday passes on ebay! But what if no one buys them and then its just a waste of money?!

Val and Sivan it would be so fun to all drive together from LA!

i haven't found any tickets it says sunday is sold out.. should we aim for going the WHOLE time ? or find reasonable sunday tix?

ya i think our best bet is to go to the glass house and buy three day passes and then sell the saturday and friday cause i guess sunday is the BIG show. arghh i dont even wanna see rage against the machine!

I want to go so bad!! It wouldn't be so expensive to buy the 3 day passes and then sell the friday and saturday passes on ebay! But what if no one buys them and then its just a waste of money?!

Val and Sivan it would be so fun to all drive together from LA!

people are most definitely buying the saturday tickets on ebay, the friday one not so much, but going on friday too wont be so bad, the fratellis will be there!

is the 3 day pass though 3 separate tickets or a single pass??

its three seperate tickets if you buy the hard tickets at the ticket place, i dunno how they would do it onlinee, but i ya i believe its three seperate tickets cause i know i read somewhere on coachella's site that you can transfer them and the people selling 3 day passes actually have the three different tickets

i haven't found any tickets it says sunday is sold out.. should we aim for going the WHOLE time ? or find reasonable sunday tix?

hmm i have the friday ones...so i dont mind buying only the sunday and maybe even try to sell the friday...

my brother and cousin have tix to friday to but they r not THAT exited to go i think...lol

I don't want to be the only one not going i'll be so depressed!! siv if you really think u might go let me know and i'll try everything i can to go

okee dont worry...i dont think we will find ok tix....the prices r crazy now..:(

im going for the first day and its a bit ennoying to know mika will b right there in 2 days! and i wont :(

i went to the coachella website and its no scalpers allowed so ive found alot of posts for people who are selling the tickets for face value, i emailed alot of them just now and one guy has messaged me back, ill let you guys know what happenss

i went to the coachella website and its no scalpers allowed so ive found alot of posts for people who are selling the tickets for face value, i emailed alot of them just now and one guy has messaged me back, ill let you guys know what happenss

okee :thumb_yello: