Brothers and sisters ?

i've got a brother, Ariel, he's 19 and a freshman! we're just about at that age where we're somewhere between hating eachother's guts and being the world to one another. i really look up to him and a thumbs up from my bro is worth more to me than one from anyone else!(and i owe it to him to have introduced me to real quality music, him and my dad:wink2: )i have a picture of him posing as a drummer/rabi , but i can't post it cause well...yup, he'd kill me, but it's funny trust me!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a little sister Floor Pernille and a little brother Bastiaan Léon. They are twins :original: And they're rather cute.. :lol3: I'm sure that will change when they get older..

edit: I don't think my mum would like it if I would post pictures of them.. Sorry.. (maybe later?)

i've got a brother, Ariel, he's 19 and a freshman! we're just about at that age where we're between hating eachother's guts and being the world to one another. i really look up to him and a thumbs up from my bro is worth more to me than one from anyone else!(and i owe it to him to have introduced me to real quality music, him and my dad:wink2: )i have a picture of him posing as a drummer/rabi , but i can't post it cause well...yup, he'd kill me, but it's funny trust me!

Me and my sisters have always been close!! :D even now when some of us have jobs.. I dunno I guess we've always had the same interests or whatever :)

i have an older brother who's 19...he's a bit like a parent sometimes but he's my best friend.

even went to the mika concert with him, haha....

he's unusually genuine and nice; can't wait to see who he ends up marrying, lmao..

i will try and find a pic if he lets me. ;)

I have 5 brothers and a sister! All much younger than me,they're a nightmare but I love all the noise and chaos these days I'm not at home other wise :)

aw that must be nice to have such a full-sounding house.

I don't have any picuters..

but I've got two older brothers

Mike- 20 in may, so incredibly talented-music just flows through him, but I feel like he was born in the wrong decade.

Paul-23, teaches spanish at Binghamton University, one of my best friends.

Family is the most important thing in the world to me.<3

I don`t have rEaL siblings but my stepfather`s two daughters are like real sisters to me. The oldest - Agnese - will be 20 in 26th April. And with the other one - Zane - it`s a little bit strange. Zane`s birthday is at 11th April but mine - 14th April but she looks older then me (3 days can change so much...) I love them both :mf_lustslow: And my best friend Antra is lika another sister to me

I am the youngest of 4 children.

Billy (33) Regina (32) Johnny (31) and Me (27)

Here is all of us on my wedding day. Billy is to the left, then its my sister regina, me and then my brother johnny. I dont have any recent pics of us together.

us-1.jpg

Here is my sister and i together:

regina.jpg

• 1 month later...
I am the youngest of 4 children.

Billy (33) Regina (32) Johnny (31) and Me (27)

Here is all of us on my wedding day. Billy is to the left, then its my sister regina, me and then my brother johnny. I dont have any recent pics of us together.

us-1.jpg

Here is my sister and i together:

regina.jpg

Wow you look simply gorgeous !!! :biggrin2:

Oh I have 1 lill sis & 1 lill bro... think that's enough for me... and I like being the boss Muhahahaha :devil: no really I'm not evil they can be preeetty anoying some... no all the time :annoyed_h4h: