Brothers and sisters ?

OOO i love talking about my brothers and sister!!!

k so i have an older brother, Randy, he's 23 and a soldier, not to mention my hero. but annoying as heck, he visits for 2 hours and i'm ready for him to leave, i regret to say.

then there's me 17.

then my sister, amanda, 14, we share a room and some clothes(thank goodness she doesn't like what i wear) and we couldn't be any different from each other it's so strange that we get along REALLY well.

last but not least my little brother and baby, Trey, he's 11. Going to middle school next year, makes me wanna cry to think about. Bullies beware mess with him and you'll have to furious teenage girls to answer to. (he'll never have any street cred.) such a turd bucket BTW.

they've all got pictures on my myspace, if you care to see.

i look like none of them, they all have tan skin and blond or brown hair.

i'm pale with freckles( i like to call them angel kisses) and red hair. i still insist that i'm adopted. LOL.

i just love talking about my family. i'll stop now.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW!!! everyone seems to have big families...I ONLY HAVE A LITTLE BRO!!! he's 12!

i love my some-what-big-family. i wouldn't have it anyother way.

i'm going to have like 50 children.

ok well maybe not 50.

huge family ! cool !!!

Eh not really haha. When it's Christmas time I go into debt! And then you get the birthday at least once each month so I can never go shopping for myself. I always have to spend it on other people, it sucks, but I love them

I got a brother, Kristoffer (22), and two sisters, Anne-Marte (19) and Thea Aurora (3) :) Love them<3

Thea.jpg

This picture was taken last summer!

The picture is from the christmas in 2005. A bit old:)

post-2131-142983655277_thumb.jpg

^^You have a lovely family. And your sister has beautiful eyes.

As for me I'm an only child. It's not so bad, but I've always wanted to have an older brother.

I have 2 brothers - Celso and Fábio - and my precious sister - Yasmine-

I´m thankfull for having such a big and wonderful family \o/

Here´s a photo in my mother´s birthday (I´m the shy one) XP

post-1332-142983655279_thumb.jpg

sunshine you can totally see the hair similarity between the 3 sisters :naughty:

I have a little sister she's 18 and graduating from high school next month. I'm having my fingers crossed for her!

this is us.I'm the one with curly hair.

p1000968jh8.jpg

zachie.jpg

Thats Zach (20 now - 18 then). He's Irish for some reason even though our parents are Polish and Russian. And his eyebrows are blonde, his hair brown, and his beard red. FREAK!

LOL! Looks like his genes couldnt decide! XD

I have one sister called Louise who's 20 and lives in London. We get on really well now (compared to when we were younger anyway)

Melouhalloween.jpg

she's on the left, i'm on the right

(oh and that was taken on Halloween, we don't always dress like that :P )

I have a little sister. She is six years younger and I love her endlessly although she can be quite annoying from time to time (and although she falls asleep while wathing Mika videos :boxed: ) ;). I feel responsible for her as I somehow raised her. What more can I say? She's a lovely girl and one of my everyday heroes :thumb_yello: .

I did not ask her if I'm allowed to post a picture but I think it'll be ok as I already posted it on my myspace :naughty: .

post-2171-142983655306_thumb.jpg