Brothers and sisters ?

I have a little sister. She is six years younger and I love her endlessly although she can be quite annoying from time to time (and although she falls asleep while wathing Mika videos :boxed: ) ;). I feel responsible for her as I somehow raised her. What more can I say? She's a lovely girl and one of my everyday heroes :thumb_yello: .

I did not ask her if I'm allowed to post a picture but I think it'll be ok as I already posted it on my myspace :naughty: .

sister love is one of the greatest things! I don't know what I would do without mine. she's one of my best friends and I think the only person who knows all the "secret" things about me :naughty:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm the middle child in my family: I have an older brother named Michael who is 19, and a little sister who is 9. Here's a picture of my brother and I:

n1366170276_30044242_6633.jpg

Hope that link worked!

DAYUM!!! Hotties <3333 Wheres Tracy? She's one fine mofo.

I got a brother, Kristoffer (22), and two sisters, Anne-Marte (19) and Thea Aurora (3) :) Love them<3

Thea.jpg

This picture was taken last summer!

incredibly adorable !!!

sister love is one of the greatest things! I don't know what I would do without mine. she's one of my best friends and I think the only person who knows all the "secret" things about me :naughty:

I totally understand that... I love my lil sisters to death I would do anything for them !!! I feel very fortunate to have sisters, I always have a friend to talk to

I totally understand that... I love my lil sisters to death I would do anything for them !!! I feel very fortunate to have sisters, I always have a friend to talk to

are you the odlest? so you also have those protective feelings? I sometimes can't help it she's only 3 years younger, but I always feel like helping and protecting her lol

are you the odlest? so you also have those protective feelings? I sometimes can't help it she's only 3 years younger, but I always feel like helping and protecting her lol

Yes I'm the oldest. I'm 25 and my two sisters are 23 and 20... they are grown girls now but I can't help but feel protective around them... They are still my LITTLE sisters. Sometimes we go clubbing and if guys start hitting on them it drives me insane... I once almost got in a fight with a guy hehehe :chair:

Yes I'm the oldest. I'm 25 and my two sisters are 23 and 20... they are grown girls now but I can't help but feel protective around them... They are still my LITTLE sisters. Sometimes we go clubbing and if guys start hitting on them it drives me insane... I once almost got in a fight with a guy hehehe :chair:

Awww! Thats so cute! I'm the youngest so my older brother "protects" me. Kinda annoying when he's like "Look both ways! Be careful!" and i'm like "I'm almost 17..."

haha thats funny, cause your brother doesnt feel the need to obey rules(such as laws) and hes telling you to be safe

According to him: You don't have to stop at stop signs when you have you licence.

WTF!?

I have one brother(31) Kris, an older sister (32) Jackie and a younger sister

(21) Karen. Kris and I have been told that we could be twins (do I look like a guy? I don't think so!) and we also have similar personalities. Karen and Jackie are similar in personality to each other, which probably explains why I don't always get along with them. We just have very different opinions on a lot of things....oh well. I love them more than anything!!!

This is me and my younger sister at Halloween (back when I had red hair)

post-2980-14298365586_thumb.jpg

This is me and my brother

post-2980-142983655862_thumb.jpg

and this is the only pic I have on the computer of my older sister. She hates having her pic taken so all we get is her profile. My neice, her daughter is also in this pic...

post-2980-142983655864_thumb.jpg

i love my family!!!!!!!<3333333

I have a sister and me and my mamma and pappa!!!!!!!! thats all, and of course my dog. I also have a brother, but he passed away when i was little, but hes still my brother of course, so YES i have a brother!!!!!!!!!!!

here is my family:

picture 1(in the attachments)= my whole familly!!!!<333 left to right-mom, dad, me, sister.

Picture 2-me (right) and my sissy natalie(left) at the snow on a frozen lake!!

Picture 3-me(right) and sister(natalie) being weird at the beach

<33333

Awww! Thats so cute! I'm the youngest so my older brother "protects" me. Kinda annoying when he's like "Look both ways! Be careful!" and i'm like "I'm almost 17..."

Yeah I tend to play the "big brother" role with my sisters... although they are in their twenties !! hahaha but somebody has to do it right ?

It's just me and my sister ( in the first pic.) My eye's are about to close...oh well

But me and my cousins all act like sisters ( in the second Pic)

looooooooooove the colourful clothing !

According to him: You don't have to stop at stop signs when you have you licence.

WTF!?

Um, my brother told me that it's optional to stop at stop signs with a white ring around them.

And I believed him.

i love my family!!!!!!!<3333333

I have a sister and me and my mamma and pappa!!!!!!!! thats all, and of course my dog. I also have a brother, but he passed away when i was little, but hes still my brother of course, so YES i have a brother!!!!!!!!!!!

here is my family:

picture 1(in the attachments)= my whole familly!!!!<333 left to right-mom, dad, me, sister.

Picture 2-me (right) and my sissy natalie(left) at the snow on a frozen lake!!

Picture 3-me(right) and sister(natalie) being weird at the beach

<33333

What a pretty family! Unfortunately, my family doesn't really like taking pictures so I got nothing, lol.

Um, my brother told me that it's optional to stop at stop signs with a white ring around them.

And I believed him.

HA! I was told that dog biscuits were special cookies.

And I ate them.

LittleRachel6.jpg

This is before he started torturing me.

This is a great thread! Thank you all for sharing your pictures, I love seeing your beautiful families. :wub2:

No pics from me...I don't have a lot of my brothers and sisters on the 'puter, plus I'm too technically challenged (read-old) to know how to post them 'n stuff. But I'll tell you about them.

I have three brothers and two sisters.

Bruce (He's a carpenter, puts in kitchens and makes beautiful things from wood)

Greg (He's a Pastoral Counselor, has his doctorate and does therapy work plus preaches)

David (Professional Commercial photographer)

Pamela (RN and Masters in Counseling)

Sharon (Secretary)

and Me.

I'm next to youngest. David is the youngest, he's 40, and I'm 41. Dave is the only one still single, and the only one without children. He and I fought a great deal when we were younger but we get along now. I idolized all my older siblings, and they all tried to guide me in one way or another. Three of us have advanced degrees in psychology so I think either our parents really screwed us up or they really did something right. (ummm...I think we were a little screwed up....hee hee....)

I would say they probably did alright. With all those degrees and stuff. I'm 33 and just trying to get better so that I can get my life going again. If you ever have the chance to get pictures up, it would be great.

This place is so much fun, it's like a giant family.

I think we should change the name from

"MFC" to "MEF"

"MIKA'S EXTENDED FAMILY".

Do you think he would mind?

HA! I was told that dog biscuits were special cookies.

And I ate them.

LittleRachel6.jpg

This is before he started torturing me.

Haha, my uncle ate dog treats on accident...he was drunk and thought they were cookies. He got really sick from them!

My brother also told me that the middle finger was another way of saying hello so I went around and flipped everyone off for a couple of days until my neighbor called my mom and said, uhhh your daugther just gave me the finger and then my mom called me in asked where I learned it from. I was four.