Brothers and sisters ?

Haha, my uncle ate dog treats on accident...he was drunk and thought they were cookies. He got really sick from them!

My brother also told me that the middle finger was another way of saying hello so I went around and flipped everyone off for a couple of days until my neighbor called my mom and said, uhhh your daugther just gave me the finger and then my mom called me in asked where I learned it from. I was four.

HA! My grandma (whos rather large) came over and as soon as she walked in shes like "Whatevers cooking it smells great. I have to eat some!" and it was dogfood. har!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, my uncle ate dog treats on accident...he was drunk and thought they were cookies. He got really sick from them!

My brother also told me that the middle finger was another way of saying hello so I went around and flipped everyone off for a couple of days until my neighbor called my mom and said, uhhh your daugther just gave me the finger and then my mom called me in asked where I learned it from. I was four.

something like that happened to my mom...when she wa slike 4 my uncle was like 16 so he was haning out with his frineds and they were cursing and stuff and she was there and the next night at dinner she was like pass the f*****g potatos

Ugh, I hate the smell of dog food. I always have to feed my dogs and the food is so gross, it just makes me want to throw up.

My dog is on weird drugs that makes him really hungry. We have to give him lotsa pills and feed him like 3 times a day and give him eye drops and uhh.. yeah. lol I consider my dog a brother! So this fits in the thread.

IMG_0028_2.bmp

My dog is on weird drugs that makes him really hungry. We have to give him lotsa pills and feed him like 3 times a day and give him eye drops and uhh.. yeah. lol I consider my dog a brother! So this fits in the thread.

IMG_0028_2.bmp

awww lukieee, hes the brother that didnt like mr pudding

something like that happened to my mom...when she wa slike 4 my uncle was like 16 so he was haning out with his frineds and they were cursing and stuff and she was there and the next night at dinner she was like pass the f*****g potatos

LOL, that happened to my friend, she has 5 younger sisters (!) and they're like strict Catholics. They were eating and one of the girls goes give me the mother f**king bread please. And my friend said that her parents were so shocked, her dad just started laughing.

IMG_0028_2.bmp

My dog's just fat, that's what makes him hungry. He eats at 3:30 everyday and at about 10:30/11:00 he's already ready to eat. Then when he finally eats, he looks at me like that's it?

hahahaha my aunt and great aunt are nuns, and onetime my dad was driving with them my gpa gma and my mom in the car and there was an idito driving in front of him and he has finally had neough to he pulled up next to the guy rolled down the window and hsouted out YOU F****** LUNATIC! ...rolled back down the window stuck his head in and asked my mom if everyone had heard him(they had)

My dog's just fat, that's what makes him hungry. He eats at 3:30 everyday and at about 10:30/11:00 he's already ready to eat. Then when he finally eats, he looks at me like that's it?

I get that look ALL the time. My mom gets made when I call the dog "fat ass" but c'mon.. he's a lardo. Kinda gross but this new diet of eating 24/7 makes my gassy so no one wants to be in the same room as him lol. It's pathetic <3 He also has fake knees cause he has tendonidious so he walks funny.

Oh, I know! My dog gets gassy every night and he makes me mad 'cause he'll fart and then sit for a bit and once he smells it, he leaves the room! I was like you little f**ker.

Oh, I know! My dog gets gassy every night and he makes me mad 'cause he'll fart and then sit for a bit and once he smells it, he leaves the room! I was like you little f**ker.

Omg I know EXACTLY what you mean. They LEAVE after they gas you out. I get soo angry! Its like "Suffer WITH ME". Do you hear your dog fart? Cause theres a rummor that you can't but I totally can.

Omg I know EXACTLY what you mean. They LEAVE after they gas you out. I get soo angry! Its like "Suffer WITH ME". Do you hear your dog fart? Cause theres a rummor that you can't but I totally can.

Ew, I can hear it too and it's so disgusting! My dog always jumps when it happens like she doesn't know where the sound came from. And then, of course, she leaves me alone in the nasty gas plume.

Ew, I can hear it too and it's so disgusting! My dog always jumps when it happens like she doesn't know where the sound came from. And then, of course, she leaves me alone in the nasty gas plume.

And theres nothing we can do about it. I was thinking of using a cork but idk.. there that whole 'animal rights' thing.

lol, yeah, I'm not sure you can do that. Otherwise PETA will be all up in your house.

PETA sucks! I hear they harm more animals then they save. They're against pets like they think all animals should be in the wild. But that means I couldn't live with my snugglemuffin<3

If PETA wanted to improve cruelity to animals they'd invent something to control dog farts so dog owners wouldn't be so angry.

LOL hehehehah thats hilarious i started cracking up when i read that!!!! lol my dog does the exact same thing its disgustiong!! he makes a weird face and we smell the fart and then we make him leave!!!! YEs yes they leave once they have farted!!!! AARRGH its horrible

I know it's ridiculous! And if he doesn't leave I yell GET OUT and he looks at me a little bit and then slowly leaves. His farts are probably the one of the worst smells ever.

I looked around but I haven't seen a thread about this...

We all know Mika comes from a big family (5 children)

How about you ??? Do you have brothers, sisters ? How old are they, what's their names ? Post pictures if you want !

I am 3rd of 4 children:

me (16), sis (23), little brother (11), older brother (18)

1.jpg

Then the rest of the family (mom's side at least)...

D_Clan-1.jpg

Three of us have advanced degrees in psychology so I think either our parents really screwed us up or they really did something right. (ummm...I think we were a little screwed up....hee hee....)

hehehehe !!! :naughty: I'm sure they really did something right !

LMFAO !!!! My boyfriend used to be a big fan of wrestling and the WWF... and he has a little brother who's really younger then him (my bf is 25 now and his brother is 12) and back then, his brother was like 5, (my bf 18) and he used to teach him all the wrestling moves and stuff. But the thing is, not only he teached him all the moves, but he teached him all the "trademark" lines the wrestler say. And there was this wrestler, Triple H, who used to say "Suck it!" and like do a X with his arms down, in front of the crotchular area if you will. Remember here we speak french. His little brother didn't know a word in english. So he said that and didn't know what it meant. He was in kindergarden and did this to all the children (who didn't know what it meant either so didn't really take notice). But, one day, he did it to his teacher ! He looked at the teacher, did the arms motion and shouted SUCK IT !!!!

Needless to say his mom got a angry call from the teacher and my boyfriend got a FURIOUS call from his mom !!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

hehehehe !!! :naughty: I'm sure they really did something right !

LMFAO !!!! My boyfriend used to be a big fan of wrestling and the WWF... and he has a little brother who's really younger then him (my bf is 25 now and his brother is 12) and back then, his brother was like 5, (my bf 18) and he used to teach him all the wrestling moves and stuff. But the thing is, not only he teached him all the moves, but he teached him all the "trademark" lines the wrestler say. And there was this wrestler, Triple H, who used to say "Suck it!" and like do a X with his arms down, in front of the crotchular area if you will. Remember here we speak french. His little brother didn't know a word in english. So he said that and didn't know what it meant. He was in kindergarden and did this to all the children (who didn't know what it meant either so didn't really take notice). But, one day, he did it to his teacher ! He looked at the teacher, did the arms motion and shouted SUCK IT !!!!

Needless to say his mom got a angry call from the teacher and my boyfriend got a FURIOUS call from his mom !!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

hahahahahahahaha lmao, my brother and sister arent that much ytounger then me so i dont get to have much fun like that

hahahahahahahaha lmao, my brother and sister arent that much ytounger then me so i dont get to have much fun like that

My brother used to mess with me like that! We're only 4 years apart sooo I musta been really dense haha