Brothers and sisters ?

hehehehe !!! :naughty: I'm sure they really did something right !

LMFAO !!!! My boyfriend used to be a big fan of wrestling and the WWF... and he has a little brother who's really younger then him (my bf is 25 now and his brother is 12) and back then, his brother was like 5, (my bf 18) and he used to teach him all the wrestling moves and stuff. But the thing is, not only he teached him all the moves, but he teached him all the "trademark" lines the wrestler say. And there was this wrestler, Triple H, who used to say "Suck it!" and like do a X with his arms down, in front of the crotchular area if you will. Remember here we speak french. His little brother didn't know a word in english. So he said that and didn't know what it meant. He was in kindergarden and did this to all the children (who didn't know what it meant either so didn't really take notice). But, one day, he did it to his teacher ! He looked at the teacher, did the arms motion and shouted SUCK IT !!!!

Needless to say his mom got a angry call from the teacher and my boyfriend got a FURIOUS call from his mom !!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Haha, that's really funny! crotchular area, lol, I might use that. I know that phrase all too well. My brothers were both huge wrestling fans. Anyway, I guess it's cool now at my school to start saying that again, 'cause lots of people do. One of the wrestling coaches at my school has a young son about four, and he also has a high school aged brother. His little boy is the cutest thing but he can be a little brat. Well I guess he was wrestling with one of the elementary school kids (they have practice at our high school). Anyway, the elementary school kid beat him so the little boy got mad and said, "You know what, you can SUCK IT!" and did the gesture in front of all the parents. I guess he learned it from his uncle. It's funny to see that all of us have similar stories, lol.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah you must have been, or still are. ive tried teaching james bad things, i told him to call people schmekles (yeah i murdered the spelling) and he did...

I always teach people weird phrases in Yiddish!! Such an, erm.. interesting language. In math everyday I say "Oh BOY! It is shvitzy in here!" and da jews know what I'm talkin' about.

Haha, that's really funny! crotchular area, lol, I might use that. I know that phrase all too well. My brothers were both huge wrestling fans. Anyway, I guess it's cool now at my school to start saying that again, 'cause lots of people do. One of the wrestling coaches at my school has a young son about four, and he also has a high school aged brother. His little boy is the cutest thing but he can be a little brat. Well I guess he was wrestling with one of the elementary school kids (they have practice at our high school). Anyway, the elementary school kid beat him so the little boy got mad and said, "You know what, you can SUCK IT!" and did the gesture in front of all the parents. I guess he learned it from his uncle. It's funny to see that all of us have similar stories, lol.

hehehe :roftl: :roftl:

hehehehe !!! :naughty: I'm sure they really did something right !

LMFAO !!!! My boyfriend used to be a big fan of wrestling and the WWF... and he has a little brother who's really younger then him (my bf is 25 now and his brother is 12) and back then, his brother was like 5, (my bf 18) and he used to teach him all the wrestling moves and stuff. But the thing is, not only he teached him all the moves, but he teached him all the "trademark" lines the wrestler say. And there was this wrestler, Triple H, who used to say "Suck it!" and like do a X with his arms down, in front of the crotchular area if you will. Remember here we speak french. His little brother didn't know a word in english. So he said that and didn't know what it meant. He was in kindergarden and did this to all the children (who didn't know what it meant either so didn't really take notice). But, one day, he did it to his teacher ! He looked at the teacher, did the arms motion and shouted SUCK IT !!!!

Needless to say his mom got a angry call from the teacher and my boyfriend got a FURIOUS call from his mom !!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

:roftl: Hilarious! Haha I guess the innocence of children disappears with new experiences like these :blink:

I have one brother, he's 20.

Sometimes we get along surprisingly well, but at times it's war between us. But we always end up loving each other again, it goes like:

"Shut up!" "No you shut up!" "You started it!" "I did not!" "Want a drink?" "Ok, thanks":biggrin2:

I don't think he likes it if I'd posted a pic:shocked:

I have an older sister who is 19 and a younger brother who is 14 and they are like my best buddies. My friend asked me the other day if we ever fight coz every time she sees us we're just laughing together... i guess that's kinda weird but... WE DO FIGHT OCCASIONALLY KIEREN!!!

Gotta love ya siblings.

Ours is a family that's based upon tradition... lalalala... ah.... can't get it outta my head...

hiya i have 4 sisters 2 brothers i am the youngest at 39/40and none of us talk at all. out of all this i have 16 nieces and nephews and 9 great ones.

but i dont see or hear from any of them. but hey i have my hubbys family who i could not even begin to count lol. hes from morocco so you can imagine how families are there very close. and they are adorable to me and especially the our boys, they are spoilt rotten when they go there. parties here there and everywhere lol.

I am the youngest of three---Much younger, actually. I'm seventeen, my older brother is twenty eight and my older sister is thirty. So, I've never really had that sibling relationship. By the time I was eight, both of my siblings were out of the house...

However, my sister's oldest daughter is only three and a half years younger than me so we are almost like sisters. :D She's coming to see Mika with me.

hiya i have 4 sisters 2 brothers i am the youngest at 39/40and none of us talk at all.

oh that's sad...

However, my sister's oldest daughter is only three and a half years younger than me so we are almost like sisters. :D She's coming to see Mika with me.

coool !!! :D

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I am the middle child, i hav an older sister called Kaylyn and a little brother called Chad. I know he isnt my brother or sister but I also have to mention my gorgeus nephew Landon.

P.S I dont know how to post pics

Edited by sexy Mika

well...

im the oldest in my family about to be 18 in june

then comes my sister , her name is karla lorena and she is 14

and then i have a little brother called carlos roberto which he is turning 6 in july

and i have this friend which i love him sooo much!! he is like my brother, and his name is pablo and he is also turning 18 in june, i'll try to look for a pic :D