My MIKA project

Lolliepop_girl

I'm doing a project based on Mika and it's in a magazine format (MIKA magazine) and I have some space to fill and thought a page with fan's comments would be a good way to use the room ;)

So does anyone have anything to say???

Also, who thinks MIKA should release a fashion line?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, great idea!

Is it something for public use or just for your personal satisfaction?:naughty:

you need a text or we can add pics, artworks, etc?

Fashion: Mika himself said he does not feel a fashionable person at all (but we know it's not true...I think his body is made for modelling!!:mf_lustslow: ),

so... it's up to him! I'm afraid someone in the music business may urge him to do so, but I think he'd better concentrate on new songs (for us, we have never got enough...)!:thumb_yello:

bye, and welcome to this site....but beware! we are all mad.

but I think he'd better concentrate on new songs (for us, we have never got enough...)!:thumb_yello:

I second that. Forget a fashion line. Just wear the fashions (or not:naughty: ) and we will drool over them, but he needs to use all of his time to come up with more songs and videos. He can also use some of his time to add to his repertoire of sure-to-drive-us-crazy-moves!:mf_lustslow:

I think there is no point in Mika releasing a fashion line. I don't know if he's so much of a designer and someone with a bright, new outlook on fashion and he has already been influencing people. I mean, how many of us now have brighter wardrobes thanks to him. He can just lead the trends, not supply them.

I think there is no point in Mika releasing a fashion line. I don't know if he's so much of a designer and someone with a bright, new outlook on fashion and he has already been influencing people. I mean, how many of us now have brighter wardrobes thanks to him. He can just lead the trends, not supply them.

totally agree with that! I bought:

- colorful baby shoes with drawings as his artworks (never never fancied before knowing him)

- 2 orange shirts

and I will go on!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shontih

- colorful baby shoes with drawings as his artworks (never never fancied before knowing him)

- 2 orange shirts

and I will go on!

- 2 orange shirts

and I will go on!

wow this is so true idd! I never thought about it before...:shocked: But since I've been listening to his music I always find myself buying/wearing bright colored cheerful clothes and not the usual black... And my hair got a bright color too lol, wowww the THE influence he has:roftl:

But I don't think he should focus on a fashion line if it's not what he's passionate about.

wow this is so true idd! I never thought about it before...:shocked: But since I've been listening to his music I always find myself buying/wearing bright colored cheerful clothes and not the usual black... And my hair got a bright color too lol, wowww the THE influence he has:roftl:

But I don't think he should focus on a fashion line if it's not what he's passionate about.

heehee ^_^ I'm glad you two agree. He's certainly brightened all of our lives and I don't know if we've just come to love his fashion choices and wish to duplicate it or if we are just so happy we want to outwardly express it with our clothing or if we took it to heart when Mika said "enough with the grey" and bring on the colour ^_^ No matter the reason, we've all been greatly influenced by him already. :thumb_yello::wink2:

The project is for personal use, but I'll see what I can do for you all.

I just want to say thank's to everyone that has said welcome to me, I really am thankful.

I'm not used to people being so nice.

Love you all, BYEEEEE :D

Oh wow, hun! I am so ashamed and so sorry! I completely forgot to welcome you! :boxed: How very rude of me!! >_< Welcome! Its an honour to have you on the forum! ^_^ I hope you'll like it here... I'm sure you will. Its great fun and if you're not hooked already, within a few posts you most definitely will be! See you around and good luck with your project!

Smooches,

Shontih

Wow, that's an awesome idea- if Mika produced his own fashion line, I think it would be so popular, as long as there were skinny jeans and braces in every colour of the rainbow, that would be so cool!!! I'd definitely buy my clothes from there X!!! :) :) :)

I think that Mika should give some "fashion lessons" to many celebrities...teach them how to look really gorgeous by not only wearing expensive clothes that don't suit them at all!!! :naughty:

but not a fashion line...his style is too personal!

• 9 months later...
I'm doing a project based on Mika and it's in a magazine format (MIKA magazine) and I have some space to fill and thought a page with fan's comments would be a good way to use the room ;)

PLS I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!!!!!

Mika has inspired me so much, I joined a choir and got really into music, my heart has a soft spot for Mika and I will always be there for him, I love him so very much and I'll never stop, I will always be a fan forever and cheer him on! GO MIKA!!!

I do not think Mika should start a fashion line. He doesn't really need to. He can leave all the comercial stuff to celebs with no talent.

Mika is awesome. He is unique and truly multi-talented. I think it would be wonderful if, in the future, he was to write a soundtrack for a blockbuster movie, and maybe do a bit of acting himself. That would be really cool!!

Love today, from Marilyn

I do not think Mika should start a fashion line. He doesn't really need to. He can leave all the comercial stuff to celebs with no talent.

Mika is awesome. He is unique and truly multi-talented. I think it would be wonderful if, in the future, he was to write a soundtrack for a blockbuster movie, and maybe do a bit of acting himself. That would be really cool!!

Love today, from Marilyn

Agreed.

I like how Beth Ditto said that she was going to make it so her clothing line was going to be things that she herself would never wear. But I agree that usually it's celebs with no talent that do that sort of thing. I was a little less Mika-knowledgable when I started this thread but my magazing project was a roaring success and I ended up designing a whole lot of Mika-inspired stuff for it.

Thanks for everyone (from MFC and otherwise) who contributed ;))

Also, this thread brings back memories of a simpler time for me... Well this WAS my first proper thread (not including my introduction)