MIKA THANK YOU to the MikaFanClub people :)

Sivan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahaha...sivanWoman: graphicky designer person by day, superduper scrapbook maker by night! :wink2:

just saw mika's thank you vid for the book again...:)

i love the way he says that- "have you seen it? my BOOK?"

:roftl:

unforgettable! even many days later! even though i wasn't even there to begin with! LMAO...

ahaha...sivanWoman: graphicky designer person by day, superduper scrapbook maker by night! :wink2:

just saw mika's thank you vid for the book again...:)

i love the way he says that- "have you seen it? my BOOK?"

:roftl:

unforgettable! even many days later! even though i wasn't even there to begin with! LMAO...

hey raha :)

lol yes its funny :) im glad we have it on video!

i really hope he took the book home with him:)

Dammit! I wish I would've known about this! *kills self* I kid. Good job though, lucky b****. I'm KIDDING! Seriously, I'm kidding. Jealousy....a terrible thing.

im sorry...im gonna do my best to make something new for him :) from u all ;)

hehe well...by the time i do it ill probably forget but stay here and ull get updates im sure ;)

I'll try to keep track, but sometimes this website is confusing to me, I don't know why. I always get lost haha

I'll try to keep track, but sometimes this website is confusing to me, I don't know why. I always get lost haha

u just need a bit of practice :)

There's a photo of Mika looking at my drawing... and he's smiling! :mf_lustslow:

He's actually seen it! *faints* :blush-anim-cl:

I'm in shock - it's so cool that he got to see all the letters and everything!

Thanks Sivan - you're amazing and all the things you have stuck on the scrap book are well groovy - it looks ace! :thumb_yello:

...I am so happy (as you can probably tell) !!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

There's a photo of Mika looking at my drawing... and he's smiling! :mf_lustslow:

He's actually seen it! *faints* :blush-anim-cl:

I'm in shock - it's so cool that he got to see all the letters and everything!

Thanks Sivan - you're amazing and all the things you have stuck on the scrap book are well groovy - it looks ace! :thumb_yello:

...I am so happy (as you can probably tell) !!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

he actually said something like WWOOOOOOW on your drawing hehe

I did not post that last post. I have been away racing since Thursday night and as such have not been near a computer. As such, I am removing ALL moderator privs for the time being in case there has been abuse or a hack.

I am currently looking into how someone could have posted as me. I have also changed all passwords as a matter of security.

Cheers

Sunny

I did not post that last post. I have been away racing since Thursday night and as such have not been near a computer. As such, I am removing ALL moderator privs for the time being in case there has been abuse or a hack.

I am currently looking into how someone could have posted as me. I have also changed all passwords as a matter of security.

Cheers

Sunny

i knew something was wrong!