Should i get another CD

Chance72399

My husband was telling me that i should display the MIKA CD that he autographed, cause he knows i usually end up ruining my CD cases and he told me i should buy another Mika CD to use. Should i do that so i dont ruin the autograph?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there's another mika cd out with different extra tracks?? I didnt know that.

There are 3 versions (as I know): Best Buy (bonus tracks: accoustic Love Today & Satellite) , Target (bonus trac: accoustic Billy Brown and some other) and normal one with no bonus tracks.

No, I just mean that the one sold in Bestbuy for example has 2 additional bonus tracks as compared to the cd sold on Amazon which does not have the 2 acoustic tracks on it. I'm not sure what bonus tracks are on the cd sold at Targets :biggrin2:

BUY!! At least you have a signed one! I'd kill to get that!

I asked Mika to sign cd for my friend who told me about Mika and who loves him as much as i do :naughty: Look what an awsome angel he got. The other one is mine-signed when he had to stop the car and talk to his crazy fans :biggrin2:

post-1209-142983650939_thumb.jpg

I asked Mika to sign cd for my friend who told me about Mika and who loves him as much as i do :naughty: Look what an awsome angel he got. The other one is mine-signed when he had to stop the car and talk to his crazy fans :biggrin2:

I wouldn't "kill", but I would cause serious damage to get a signed album! Wow...my name, written by Mika...wait, wait...*imagines thought*...wow! lol

ARH! I want one too! Lucky you! It's cool!

Most definitely buy another CD!! Sometimes I buy 4 or 5 of the one album for different reasons (such as autographs, overuse, for use in different places; plus, I'm just weird...:naughty: )

You should buy a special frame or some sort of display for the autographed CD and put it pride of place in your house. It deserves the special treatment. :thumb_yello:

Aussie :insane:

Ok, i'm gonna go during lunch tomorrow and get another CD...i am so protective of this one. My husband is tired of me holding it like its gold so he said just display it and get another one. Gotta love the hubby.

Giedre: Damn straight he had to talk to his crazy fans :naughty: He didnt want disgruntled fans on his hands :thumb_yello: