Mika Contact Table

Chance72399

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohh can i have one please using this picture?

P2050152.jpg

I think you are very clever and pretty!:biggrin2:

This picture gets me smile!! It's so pretty! ^_^

Yellow braceeess! Yay!

This picture gets me smile!! It's so pretty! ^_^

Yellow braceeess! Yay!

It was taken at his album launch, isn't it lovely? and I'm having it made up into a mug! lol! I'm a little obsessed!

It was taken at his album launch, isn't it lovely? and I'm having it made up into a mug! lol! I'm a little obsessed!

Oh my god, you're a genious!

I'd so like to zip tea from a mug with a pic like this on it!!

Jemma...thats a great idea...i would love a mug with mika on it...maybe i'll get one done.

Well I got my first Mika mug on ebay which has pictures from the album on, but I have got this one made specially, it's even gonna say "Jemma's Mika Mug" on it! (I'm gonna have to use this one at work though as my other half already thinks that I would run off into the forest with Mika if I could!):naughty:

Well I got my first Mika mug on ebay which has pictures from the album on, but I have got this one made specially, it's even gonna say "Jemma's Mika Mug" on it! (I'm gonna have to use this one at work though as my other half already thinks that I would run off into the forest with Mika if I could!):naughty:

:naughty: :naughty: If i get a mika mug it is off limits to my husband since he is very clumsy and might drop it.

Oh my god, you're a genious!

I'd so like to zip tea from a mug with a pic like this on it!!

Or a pic on a mousepad! To look at every time you are at your computer! Some of us spend whole days and nights there. :biggrin2:

Oh Blue...that would be me....i need a mousepad for home....this way i can look at his face all day and all night....and i have him on my desktop background :wub2:

If i keep this up my husband is going to set a limit as to how much Mika i am exposed to each day :naughty: