Mika Contact Table

Chance72399

Avoca...do you like this one? The letters are extending into the pic a bit though. Let me know.

myspace-contact-table.png

looks great, girl!! thanks!! :thumb_yello: *hugs*

BTW, it gives me some kinda error when I tried to install one for trial.. i have updated my flash player but it does the same.. ideas..? :blink:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

for some reason the site isnt letting everyone copy from the code i am pasting...its turning it into a link instead because of the way the site is set up :( I'm so sorry everyone...the only way i can do it is if i go into the myspace and add it...thats what i had to do for jamie. I'm sorry...i feel so bad.

Ok, let me send them through to everyone's emails...it seems to be working that way...i tested it out on my myspace page and it works from copying it there.

If you already have a contact table code on there you have to delete that before you put the one i gave you for your mika contact table. If you have a general page code that does everything on your myspace page at once then you'll have to have seperate....i didnt realize it was gonna be such a pain. I appologize to everyone. HOpefully you all can get them working.

You mean like have a similiar picture for the background?

well your background is quite green and busy so maybe have a matching table (not the same picture) or don't have the about me bits transparent if you know what i mean

jaime I know you're probably going to hate me for asking but could you put another picture on my profile instead of the one i have? Jemma did have a point, i think it should match my contact table if you have time just let me know and i'll send you the pic that i want it to be. thanks.

Blue: I just set up your contact table. Its up and ready...i switched the font to what you wanted and i logged out. So you can change the pw back now. :) Enjoy!!

Hehe, that is very very cool, he is pointing at me! :biggrin2:

Thank you so much Jaime, it's so lovely of you to do all this! :wub2:

Jemma. How is this? Or i can center it a bit and have borders on the sides...its up to you!

untitled-6.jpg

ohh i was just going bed and thought I'd check here! i love it! could i have a pink dashed border? is that possible?

you are wonderful!:thumb_yello:

Jamie, its no problem...what picture do you want? Do you want me to do the contact table in a different shade of green to kinda match your background???

no i want the background just a different picture than what i have on the contact table. i would like this picture to be the background, its not the same as the contact table, just the same photo shoot.

post-1537-142983651015_thumb.jpg