Mika Contact Table

Chance72399

Jaime this is gonna be really bad, but now its not working on my computer, i wasn't on mine when ever i sent you that picture, is it possible you can put the other background back on my profile because that one actually worked on my computer! i'm so sorry to do this to you, i know you said you liked doing this but i have to be a pain in the butt by now! if you can let me know, you should have my email and password still.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well its not coming up on mine, i don't know why, is it possible you can change it back to the other one that i had, i know that's alot to ask of you again, but that one showed on mine.

do you have a website that you go through to do it? maybe i can do it on my own?

can you pm me your email address so i can send the code that way? I'm finding out that if people do a general layout that includes a background, contact table, etc. in one code you cant put the code for the contact table i made for you....you would have to do the background code and contact table code seperate...thats what i had to do for Jamie and Blue.

it workssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk: *hugs sinatrasdame* thx a lot, honey! that was very kind of you!

I BTW managed to make work the lovely mika interview posted on our boy my space bonus link. it never worked before for me (it's been posted another thread about it). I cannot find it now: this forum is so big, I loose track of it.. LOL

I had to modify the script slighty but it works now *grins*

I'm so glad it works...i just checked it out and your page looks pretty good :punk:

Martine: I just set up your page. Go check it out and let me know if you like the pictures and color schemes i used for your page.

Its really no problem as i love fiddling around on the computer and everyone on here is so nice its the least i can do for all of you.

when you go to edit profile put the code in where it says heroes, but make sure the code isnt touching any other code or it wont work. And make sure you delete the code you already have on there for a contact table :) If you need help let me know.

You did a general code for everything in your myspace page? Thats probably why....if you want when i get home later i can make a code for your background and a seperate code for your contact table...and if you want i'll make you a Mika banner too. Just let me know. :thumb_yello:

I've just joined MySpase not long ago, and my page looks so boring.:thumbdown: Please could you help me to liven it up a little? I'd like it to be in sort of fresh green color and don't know how to do background. And could you help me with contact table? If I use this picture, wouldn't it be to narrow to have writings on it?

post-2209-142983651452_thumb.jpg