Steph

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great job!!

Steph we all pray you'll get to give it to mika and, above all, that he's gonna sing it!! ah ah, i imagine his face while reading the lyrics and trying to sing it!1:roftl:

he should know the lyrics....after all they are his own!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually i would love to hear what kind of music he would set this to.....

Steph, it's amazing! You did a great job bringing all those lines together! :thumb_yello::punk:

And the gingerbread Mika is also marvellous, well done Mika Mad! :thumb_yello:

And now I really want to know what this song sounds like when he sings it... :mf_rosetinted:

Steph, it's amazing! You did a great job bringing all those lines together! :thumb_yello::punk:

And the gingerbread Mika is also marvellous, well done Mika Mad! :thumb_yello:

And now I really want to know what this song sounds like when he sings it... :mf_rosetinted:

so do I !! So do I !!!

I think it will be a huge challenge to find music to these collection of lines. Lines that have their own sound, their own tune each already. It would be great if Mika manages it to get it together with a completely different sound. I bet he is able to do that, he is such an excellent musician! :thumb_yello:

I hope he can put the right music on it... It seems difficult because with each line, you automaticly think about the song and hear the music under it..:wink2:

But I'm sure, he'll manage it... He's a great composer!!:thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

That's so great! I think, he might be a little shocked at first, but then he will find out the right melody line. Or, there might be the second situation: when he gets it he says: I knew that this was coming, I read posts :P

That's so great! I think, he might be a little shocked at first, but then he will find out the right melody line. Or, there might be the second situation: when he gets it he says: I knew that this was coming, I read posts :P

Oh yeah, that can be too...:blink:

Maybe he already read them and is the music ready already! (I think that's a grazy line, isn't it?? :shocked: )

Oh yeah, that can be too...:blink:

Maybe he already read them and is the music ready already! (I think that's a grazy line, isn't it?? :shocked: )

so now we know what he is doing with Martin.....composing the Mika Nedley!

<dream on , dream on....!>

the medley is going off to Mika tomorrow...

I have written a letter to accompany the medley, and i am busy crossing my fingers that mika finds the time to put it to some kind of music for us , and who knows...he might even play it for us at the forthcoming gigs!!!

if anybody wants to know more about the medley or the letter, they can contact me directly via msn or e-mail

A huge big thank you to you all who have contributed the lines and helped to bring this song together!! without you we couldn't have done it!:thumb_yello:

the medley is going off to Mika tomorrow...

I have written a letter to accompany the medley, and i am busy crossing my fingers that mika finds the time to put it to some kind of music for us , and who knows...he might even play it for us at the forthcoming gigs!!!

if anybody wants to know more about the medley or the letter, they can contact me directly via msn or e-mail

A huge big thank you to you all who have contributed the lines and helped to bring this song together!! without you we couldn't have done it!:thumb_yello:

Leeds and the other gigs , get it printed it off and we will sing it to him :wink2: