the mika meadley is here!

Steph

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the medley is going off to Mika tomorrow...

I have written a letter to accompany the medley, and i am busy crossing my fingers that mika finds the time to put it to some kind of music for us , and who knows...he might even play it for us at the forthcoming gigs!!!

if anybody wants to know more about the medley or the letter, they can contact me directly via msn or e-mail

A huge big thank you to you all who have contributed the lines and helped to bring this song together!! without you we couldn't have done it!:thumb_yello:

Well done steph i know uv worked really hard!!! keep us posted :thumb_yello: xxx

Well done steph i know uv worked really hard!!! keep us posted :thumb_yello: xxx

thanks, but the work was all yours, you all provided the lines...all I did was putting it all together...

I certainly will keep you all posted, meanwhile keep your fingers crossed, that he'll do something with it, after all they are all his own lines!!!hehehe. but seriuosly if anyone wants to know more, you can msn me or post a message

I certainly will, meanwhile keep your fingers crossed, that he'll do something with it, after all they are all his own lines!!!hehehe. but seriuosly if anyone wants to know more, you can msn me or post a message

oh fingers and toes are crossed so i hope you hear soon or i may fall over!!!! how you sending it to him?

oh fingers and toes are crossed so i hope you hear soon or i may fall over!!!! how you sending it to him?

well once I'd done all the fine tuning and the accompanying letter and the gingerbreadmika and other stuff, I asked Sivan to help to put in onto a webpage and it is looking good, to be honest if I was mika (and I'm not) it would tempt me ....

It's brilliant! Well done :thumb_yello: It would be amazing if he preformed it!

before the gigs I make sure that everyone has a copy of the lyrics so that ,when not if he performs it, we can all go barmy!!(or faint with pleasure)