Commercial for Mika's CD

Chance72399

My husband was just laughed cause i am in the bedroom on the computer and he's in the living room watching tv....all of a sudden i heard "Grace Kelly" on tv and ran inside and he said it was a commercial for his new CD... He said "Boy, you dont miss anything with Mika's songs do you" "How did you hear his song from all the way in there?" I said "I have mika radar" :naughty:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get excited everytime I hear the Verizon commercial, and all it is is the first 30 seconds of Love Today, I turn the volume up really loud and sing it at the top of my lungs. My brother always tells me to get a life when I do that, lol. Two of my friends have seen the commercial for Mika's CD but I haven't seen it yet...who knows what I'll do when I do see that one though, hah.

My husband was just laughed cause i am in the bedroom on the computer and he's in the living room watching tv....all of a sudden i heard "Grace Kelly" on tv and ran inside and he said it was a commercial for his new CD... He said "Boy, you dont miss anything with Mika's songs do you" "How did you hear his song from all the way in there?" I said "I have mika radar" :naughty:

:thumb_yello: What channel?

I get excited everytime I hear the Verizon commercial, and all it is is the first 30 seconds of Love Today, I turn the volume up really loud and sing it at the top of my lungs. My brother always tells me to get a life when I do that, lol. Two of my friends have seen the commercial for Mika's CD but I haven't seen it yet...who knows what I'll do when I do see that one though, hah.

I've told many non-Mika fans about the commercial and they've all seen it, but I myself have yet to see it either! Ahhhhh. :boxed::blink:

LOL! OMG! Same thing happend to me!

Dad was watching tv, I was in my bedroom and I suddenly heard Love Today on TV!

eeeeek :wub2:

I was jumping around!

Dad told me I was blushing >>:wub2:<< :blush-anim-cl:

wow that seems exactly like me! if i hear anything with the word Mika or one of his songs, im there blastin the volume up! I love the Mika Radar :naughty:

Giedre: It was channel 7.

When i see the Motarola commercial i yell at my husband not to change the channel and i sing to the beat. I swear, i'm not supposed to be acting like a giddy pre-teen girl....i'm 27 years old...gonna be 28 next month....i blushed when i met him, i get all crazy when i hear his music....Mika, what have you done to me? You have hypnotized me :mf_lustslow: At least my husband is a good sport about it. I feel like i did when i was 12 and first went to my green day concert and i was totally in love with them. :naughty: