• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i scanned it anyway

here :)

yeah theyre quite big, click the picture to enlarge it

enjoy :)

Thank you so much for the scans! The pics were cool and there were lots of new questions and answers in the interview. There seem to be quite many quotes which have been used later in the shorter articles :)

straight people are in gay magazines too. westlife (minus one admittedly), mcfly, justin timberlake...they've all been interviewed in Attitude. OH, and Charlie from Busted. Ex-Busted actually.

This interview is amazing! It says so much about MIKA, but still keeps so much hidden!! MIKA, you are the most amazing person I have ever heard about, and probably I will ever hear about! Not just your music, but your whole personality. You're so complex, but at the same time I understand so much about you! You're so amazingly wondrous and I hope you live a wonderful, long, happy life, and I will support you all the way no matter what!

You don't have to be gay to be interviewed in a gay magazine, for instance this issue has David Tennant in it, who last I heard was with Sophie Miles.

I enjoyed the inteview, and am I the only one who read the bullying piece and wanted to tear those people to shreds. I guess as I was bullied myself as a kid, (albeit quite a while back, still gets to me) although not quite to the same extent as Mika, except for one incident which is way too hard to talk about, I find myself wishing I could make them hurt as much as they hurt him. I hate bullies and don't know why some thing hasn't been done about it by now.

Sorry about ranting, at the moment this is a topic that is pretty close to my heart and it just gets me going.