Attitude - 2007

CazGirl

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, that's an amazing article! Thank you very very much, allanah for the scans! I love Mika. His entire presence and how he answers questions in his interviews are so unlike most other celebrities. And I feel so sorry for him about all of the bullying! Poor guy...I totally understand how it feels to be picked on for no apparant reason.

• 3 weeks later...

I LOOOVE this article!!! :thumb_yello::wub2: It's so good and Mika is so incredibly hot in all the pics Admiration.gif

Hahaha and Mika wasn't created on the eight day by God, HE IS GOD!!!!

All hail the great curlylicious Mika Awed.gif

It's kinda late I know but everything comes later to Sweden, at least I've got the magazine and that I'm grateful for.

I LOOOVE this article!!! :thumb_yello::wub2: It's so good and Mika is so incredibly hot in all the pics Admiration.gif

Hahaha and Mika wasn't created on the eight day by God, HE IS GOD!!!!

All hail the great curlylicious Mika Awed.gif

It's kinda late I know but everything comes later to Sweden, at least I've got the magazine and that I'm grateful for.

at least u got the mag :( i didn't get it, was too expensive for me

at least u got the mag :( i didn't get it, was too expensive for me

Yeeh it really was expensive, but right now I'm loaded and haven't really spoiled myself in a long time :bleh: I bought 3 magz and got 3 for free *LOL*

YAY MY 300TH POST!!! Festive.gif

i wish i had 300 posts. :-(

I'm not even supposed to be on here... my parents Banned me from all mika stuff!

they think i need psychiatric help. and they say i'm jeopordizing my health because of my "obssesion" with mika.

that's why after almost two months i still have under 100 posts....:thumbdown:

i wish i had 300 posts. :-(

I'm not even supposed to be on here... my parents Banned me from all mika stuff!

they think i need psychiatric help. and they say i'm jeopordizing my health because of my "obssesion" with mika.

that's why after almost two months i still have under 100 posts....:thumbdown:

Are you serious? Oh my gosh. If my parents did that I'd...I don't know what I'd do. They used to do that a few years ago and would actually go as far as saying things like, "They are not real. They are celebrities. Not people." But then I guess they realized that I'm almost eighteen, have not changed a bit and will probably be like this forever. :roftl:

Are you serious? Oh my gosh. If my parents did that I'd...I don't know what I'd do. They used to do that a few years ago and would actually go as far as saying things like, "They are not real. They are celebrities. Not people." But then I guess they realized that I'm almost eighteen, have not changed a bit and will probably be like this forever. :roftl:

I'm only sixteen... waaaa!

my parents are going psycho!

my dad even said that in real life, mika is (and i quote) probably a "raving idiot" :jawdrop:

I'm only sixteen... waaaa!

my parents are going psycho!

my dad even said that in real life, mika is (and i quote) probably a "raving idiot" :jawdrop:

Oh, I totally understand, believe me. Times have changed, and I don't think parents understand the accessibility of celebrities. Today we feel like we know them and are able to form sort of one-sided relationships with them, but back in the day they didn't have that...

I bought 2 copies of Attitude Magazine where MIKA is on the cover!

Took long enough to get here.

I purchased it at Chapters/Indigo (i had only been calling them over the last 2 months and asking them to check the Gay Lifestyle section and I was driving them mad).

I had to find their stepstool and bring it over to the Gay Lifestyle section because it was way high up as though it was an adult magazine or something.

(I barely make 5 feet and several patrons raised there eyebrows)

Now i live in a suburb of the Greater Toronto Area, so I can't know for sure if its everywhere across the country - but you might find it at your local Chapters!!

I bought 2 copies of Attitude Magazine where MIKA is on the cover!

Took long enough to get here.

I purchased it at Chapters/Indigo (i had only been calling them over the last 2 months and asking them to check the Gay Lifestyle section and I was driving them mad).

I had to find their stepstool and bring it over to the Gay Lifestyle section because it was way high up as though it was an adult magazine or something.

(I barely make 5 feet and several patrons raised there eyebrows)

Now i live in a suburb of the Greater Toronto Area, so I can't know for sure if its everywhere across the country - but you might find it at your local Chapters!!

haha chapters pimps mika its great... the one my friend works at plays his cd a few times a day... which is great I think because hello major exposure! my friend didnt even like him and now he does :)

anyway thats awesome about the magazine..

and on a side note, im a creeper and i was looking at your avatar pic.. what pics have you got from the mod club show up in the vip area with mika? cuz I can slightly detect someone wearing pink in the corner of ur pic and i think that might be meeee! lol

Hi Lana,

I remember you! (But I don't think that's you in the background of my avatar picture)

You were first in line, helping us get through the hours of standing and waiting while you played that Trivia game from your cell phone.

Am I right? I also notice you in the audience crowd at the MUCH on Demand MIKA episode.

This is you (below):

IMG_0128.jpg

Am I right?:wink2:

• 4 years later...