Does he really?

Chance72399

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read all the posts by Lookovermyshoulder, some of them look very suspicious. He knew the unclear word in the song and said "enjoy!"

I asked him if he was Mika and he said "sorry to have gotten your hopes up, but no". That's an Americanism that most English people don't use. Read the entry about the tamagochi and time zones. There are other examples too. Overmyshoulder hasn't posted for ages. It might not be him, but then again maybe it is...................

I've read allll of lookovermyshoulders replies etc.. Suspicious yeah, but the again not! :roftl:

er abt the fan club thing, mika was deffo referring to our fanclub :)

sivan asked me to tell him she had a surprise for him if i ever met mika...and when i met him in toronto, i did that.

and he told me that he already knew about the scrapbook because he reads MFC often.

so there you go! :thumb_yello:

hope that clears up any confusion.

I wasn't sure until I read the tama thread, that sounds like him!

very weird, yeah.. But many people are travelling a lot! I do, and I used to have a tama.. but this is a buy we're talking about here.. Hmm..

• 4 months later...

Well back in May I know for a fact he reads the forum... he said it himself.. cause he thought my nick was Mikamagic on here and was adamant that there was such a nick then, but there wasn't... silly:naughty: