Mika pics.

femifrosk

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I already have this pics but these ones are bigger!!

PS:on the pic with the car there's a nice quibble..dunno if I can translate it to you in english but in italian it sounds quite funny! here it goes:

everyone wants Mika coz he's hot,hot,hot.Is his talent true or false? who knows,maybe falsetto. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

maybe it doesn't work in english but in italian it's so funny!!!

I wonder why his hair in the 2nd pic look so different than in any other pic...

I wonder why his hair in the 2nd pic look so different than in any other pic...

you don't have curls do you? coz curly hair just does whatever it wants I can tell from experience. it's quite pretty when you've just washed it but the next morning when you get up it's a complete mess... I think mika has his hair done normally by a professional or somebody, with a haircurler so that it all is in a nice shape! curly hair needs a science of its own lol

I don't have to have mine fixed either, it's just that sometimes it looks better than other times, for instance when you just got up it usually doesn't look that great. and in the 2nd pic mika's hair is quite a mess so I guess he'd had a rough night or sth lol

that's be mirtilla's site, just for the credit sake.

so thanks, mirtilla! round of applause! :biggrin2:

thank you sweetie!

yeah, i posted them the day i got that magazine: it's still next to my bed, wishing me lots of mika-dreams!:naughty:

I've a friend, a boy, who haves curly hair. And he dont need a professional to get his hair done finish, his hair is kinda like Mika's hair. My friend does not have to fix it to be OK, it is that way. Maybe Mika's hair is just like my friend?

i have curly hair. a bit more curly than mika's. i'm quite ashame confessing this, but i never comb them in the morning: it's such a blessing and saving-time! don't need to be perfectly straight cause they're just not!:biggrin2:

I love speaking of Mika's hair... :naughty:

but I was refering to the color too!!

someone said that he was a model.well I know about what he's doing with Paul Smith or whoever he is but I didn't know he was model before getting famous... did he really??!?! :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

I love speaking of Mika's hair... :naughty:

but I was refering to the color too!!

someone said that he was a model.well I know about what he's doing with Paul Smith or whoever he is but I didn't know he was model before getting famous... did he really??!?! :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

ooh..ooops! sorry, haven't slept much tonight...

he was a model before? really? didn't know that:blink:

Well, he said it in a interview, but i can't remember which.

the interview is the one for the finnish tv..he just says that he's a model x the new campaign of Paul Smith.he's so cute in this interview...:mf_lustslow::wub2:

the interview is the one for the finnish tv..he just says that he's a model x the new campaign of Paul Smith.he's so cute in this interview...:mf_lustslow::wub2:

Yeah, but before that.

I don't believe he has. O_o

Yeah, but before that.

I don't believe he has. O_o

Yes, he definitely wasn`t a model, I think. Well only for Paul Smith but not before. Just won`t believe it. :roftl:

P.S. Don`t worry mirtilla! I have totaly curly hairs too. And I don`t comb them. Never. Well, only when I`ve just washed them. Coz it`s just NOT worth it! And in the second pic Mika`s hair are just combed, that`s why they look SOOO strange. :thumb_yello:

Yes, having curly hair is a blessing and a nightmare at the same time. :roftl: Sometimes they look just awfull and you don`t even know why. :thumbdown: But most of the time curly hair gives you such an active-funny-crazy look that cheers you up. And yeah, you don`t need to spend time making them look perfect, simply because you know - THEY`LL NEVER BE PERFECT! And that`s the best part of it, don`t you think? :wink2: