Shoes Kinda match mika's shirt

Chance72399

i'm just gonna start posting in every thread that i want mika's shirt so maybe he'll get tired of seeing the post and give me his shirt :) Preferably hand delivered mika :naughty:

Good Luck!

Those shoes are soooo cool! I really have a shoe fetish, these are my favourites at the moment!

post-20-14298365101_thumb.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's the sneakers

kitson.jpg

Here's Mika's Shirt the pattern matches.

mika.jpg

:shocked: Agh! Covet!! >_< I want! I want! :shocked: Is it an ebay sort of thing or a store sort of thing? Cos I want 'em -_- They will be mine. Oh yes, they will be mine. :naughty:

They might have a size conversion chart on there. I'll check it out so maybe you can buy it online.

Ey!Thanks! don't worry:wink2: I know which is my size cause I have some All stars and I had to convert my size to know which was mine. The problem is tha I dunno If in this brand I have the same size!hahaha

I think Mika will have this pair of shoes very soon!they seems to be done for him! hahaaa:punk:

Irregular Choice

They have the most amazing shoes ever! they come up a little small but they are gorgeous!

http://www.irregularchoice.com or ebay or http://www.letsbuyshoes.com

Thanx for that link These shoes are gorgeous and sooooooooooooooooooo..cheap was expecting to add a 0 to price. Cheap designer shoes YOOX .xx

:shocked: Agh! Covet!! >_< I want! I want! :shocked: Is it an ebay sort of thing or a store sort of thing? Cos I want 'em -_- They will be mine. Oh yes, they will be mine. :naughty:

I doubt you can find them on ebay..they're more of a store kind of shoe.

I doubt you can find them on ebay..they're more of a store kind of shoe.

ehehe as much as I love those shoes, now that I have seen irregular choice, I think I'll spend my money on those drool-worthy shoes.... I have such a shoe fetish, about half the collection is in my wishlist:naughty:

ehehe as much as I love those shoes, now that I have seen irregular choice, I think I'll spend my money on those drool-worthy shoes.... I have such a shoe fetish, about half the collection is in my wishlist:naughty:

This is why I never seem to have any money, I have almost all of them! :blush-anim-cl:

This is why I never seem to have any money, I have almost all of them! :blush-anim-cl:

ahaha lucky! I think never having money is worth it if you have great shoes to keep you company. The only time its not worth it is if you give up mika concert tix for shoes. :shocked:

ahaha lucky! I think never having money is worth it if you have great shoes to keep you company. The only time its not worth it is if you give up mika concert tix for shoes. :shocked:

Never! Mika comes first!

Never! Mika comes first!

So, I've been thinking baout placing an order but I have a question. Do you have any of the split toe shoes? If so, how do you like them? I've never owned a pair and don't know if I want to place an order and find out I don't like it.