Perez Part of Mika's PR Team?

meimei88

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. We should make him watch Love Today for a week or so!

I should make my own love today video.

then let Mika alone watching it for about a month (I would cook for him like a lovely girlfriend).

after hearing LOVE LOVE ME and seeing me for 30 days...well he would def fall in love with me! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

*thinks of doing this as soon as possible*

Perez has promoted Mika like I've never seen him promote anyone before.. Yes, I admit to looking at the idiot (perez's) blog. I kind of worry about this one but then again Perez's page is where I heard the music from Mika the first time.. I wondered if anyone would say anything about how Mika has been promoted by Perez. But.......I didn't know who Dannii Minogue was until Perez promoted her..

Perez is a rather fascinating phenomenon, and seeing as we've pretty much created him, hating him is such a drag...

He's funny and pretty smart, and his stance on outing gays, however you might see it, has been pretty brave. Would he let a crush sabotage his hard-earned credibility in gay politics? Only time will tell. However, there's no reason to hate him, apart if you're a nasty celebrity. He never really picks on nice people... and there's method to his madness.

Oh and come on, he's got amazing taste in music! ;)

Perez is a rather fascinating phenomenon, and seeing as we've pretty much created him, hating him is such a drag...

He's funny and pretty smart, and his stance on outing gays, however you might see it, has been pretty brave. Would he let a crush sabotage his hard-earned credibility in gay politics? Only time will tell. However, there's no reason to hate him, apart if you're a nasty celebrity. He never really picks on nice people... and there's method to his madness.

Oh and come on, he's got amazing taste in music! ;)

mm, a method to his madness... i'm sure there is one, though i really can't make it out! from what i see, he's quite at ease with praising someone one moment and calling someone else...er, firecrotch, the next. :blink:

Perez is actually an OK guy..maybe I'm just used to all my gays in LA..all they ever do is gossip, perez is just public about it. If a celeb is looking like crap, he's gonna point it out, he's just saying what everyone else is thinking but is afraid to say. He was actually very pleasant to meet..

People are saying that Perez is getting paid off for promoting mika like he is..but seeing him at the troubadour show and the in-store performance singing along to every word- i think he really is a huge fan, nothing more. Just like we go around telling everyone we know about Mika..when you find something that great, you want to share it with everyone!

Perez is actually an OK guy..maybe I'm just used to all my gays in LA..all they ever do is gossip, perez is just public about it. If a celeb is looking like crap, he's gonna point it out, he's just saying what everyone else is thinking but is afraid to say. He was actually very pleasant to meet..

People are saying that Perez is getting paid off for promoting mika like he is..but seeing him at the troubadour show and the in-store performance singing along to every word- i think he really is a huge fan, nothing more. Just like we go around telling everyone we know about Mika..when you find something that great, you want to share it with everyone!

hehe yeah he was prety nice to me when i said hello :)

I couldn't read comments past the first page. Too much negativity. All the bad gossip about him seemed really ironic and quite funny considering the reason every one of them hated Perez was for doing the same thing.

I personally think he's quite the interesting person, not bad at all, and definitely chill in my book for being such a dear to our Mika. All he does is say wonderful things about our boy, promote him like many of us only wish we could, and is as dedicated a fan as any of us. So long as he doesn't start to act out against Mika, he will remain very chill in my book. Plus, he's made an industry out of being himself and saying whats on his mind! Whats not to respect? Right on, Perez! ^_^

I couldn't read comments past the first page. Too much negativity. All the bad gossip about him seemed really ironic and quite funny considering the reason every one of them hated Perez was for doing the same thing.

I personally think he's quite the interesting person, not bad at all, and definitely chill in my book for being such a dear to our Mika. All he does is say wonderful things about our boy, promote him like many of us only wish we could, and is as dedicated a fan as any of us. So long as he doesn't start to act out against Mika, he will remain very chill in my book. Plus, he's made an industry out of being himself and saying whats on his mind! Whats not to respect? Right on, Perez! ^_^

I do like Perez and is sooooooooooo.. funny on his site, but he still a freak!! Like I said before I wouldn't like to be MIKA if they do fall out as he will defo stab anyone and everyone in the back!

Must say tho don't like his hair think it should be orange next!!

xx

Yeah! Perez is an awesome guy and he's so happy to help mika! They're great friends and c'mon... look at that face. Would he hurt anyone?

Perez.jpg

Oh My god he looks like Debatchi (MIKA) my Tamagotchi character !!! :roftl: xx

He's not THAT bad.. I'm just really bad with a camera. I mean, you have to have some kind of talent to get a bad picture of Mika...

mikaweird.jpg

Sorry Mika. =[

I got tons of bad pics of Mika from yesterday in the lot i've made !! :wink2:

I don't think anything about Perez... For the good and only reason that i don't know a sh.. about him ! And gossips... I mean, everybody love gossips, until it reaches someone we like !! :naughty:

He's not THAT bad.. I'm just really bad with a camera. I mean, you have to have some kind of talent to get a bad picture of Mika...

mikaweird.jpg

Sorry Mika. =[

haha, is that the man i like?!?! :thumbdown:

Sorry, all who like Perez, but I don't believe that he does it just out of goodness of his heart, or just out of PURE friendship with Mika. :sneaky2:

To me, it's one of two: 1- he gets paid by Mika's recording company/producers or whoever for promoting Mika in US (which would be a better case scenario); 2- he likes/loves Mika and secretly hopes for something in return. My worry is that if he gets rejected, he could do something really nasty to Mika (my heart starts to jump like crazy). If he doesn't - well they would be a very odd couple, but good luck to them, we will have to except it.

Mika - if you read this, don't get offended, we are NOT trying to invade your privacy, just looking out for you. And IF Perez hurts you (God forbid!), he will hurt us as well. So, be careful! X

mikaweird.jpg

Sorry Mika. =[

hahaha That is talent! I didn't even know it was possible! :naughty: Its not terrible but its definitely not what we're used to seeing. Love Mika no matter, even or rather especially when he makes faces like that and we realize he is, in fact, human. :thumb_yello:

Sorry, all who like Perez, but I don't believe that he does it just out of goodness of his heart, or just out of PURE friendship with Mika. :sneaky2:

To me, it's one of two: 1- he gets paid by Mika's recording company/producers or whoever for promoting Mika in US (which would be a better case scenario); 2- he likes/loves Mika and secretly hopes for something in return. My worry is that if he gets rejected, he could do something really nasty to Mika (my heart starts to jump like crazy). If he doesn't - well they would be a very odd couple, but good luck to them, we will have to except it.

Mika - if you read this, don't get offended, we are NOT trying to invade your privacy, just looking out for you. And IF Perez hurts you (God forbid!), he will hurt us as well. So, be careful! X

Or the third scenario in which Perez is a good person with great taste in music and no matter what Mika does, so long as he keeps producing the same brilliant music we all love, Perez will treat him the same.

Really, does Perez have a history of going mad about someone like he has with Mika and then suddenly stabbing them in the back? Everyone's suspiscions are based in bias, not history or fact.