Perez Part of Mika's PR Team?

meimei88

It is simple:Perez is obsessed with Paris Hilton and whatever she would do wrong

he would say it was right.He is in love with Mika (but Mika is not with him ha ha)

so he thinks if he is nice to him something will happen and Mika will fall in love with him-poor Perez:roftl:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is simple:Perez is obsessed with Paris Hilton and whatever she would do wrong

he would say it was right.He is in love with Mika (but Mika is not with him ha ha)

so he thinks if he is nice to him something will happen and Mika will fall in love with him-poor Perez:roftl:

FLAWLESS logic there!!

He's not THAT bad.. I'm just really bad with a camera. I mean, you have to have some kind of talent to get a bad picture of Mika...

mikaweird.jpg

Sorry Mika. =[

muahahahaha lol :roftl: Even in this crazzzzy pic Mika looks cute! :naughty::wub2: I like seing that he isn`t perfect all the time (coz being perfect is so boring) :wub2:

muahahahaha lol :roftl: Even in this crazzzzy pic Mika looks cute! :naughty::wub2: I like seing that he isn`t perfect all the time (coz being perfect is so boring) :wub2:

Oh god. I hope he doesn't see that pic. He'd hate me!!!

Mika - Sorry! but everyone loves it!! And you look adorable anyways.

Or the third scenario in which Perez is a good person with great taste in music and no matter what Mika does, so long as he keeps producing the same brilliant music we all love, Perez will treat him the same.

It would be wonderful if it happened like you say! And I hope it happens that way, Mika is just starting his career, so he needs all the support. But I still have my reservations about Perez, but they are just MY reservations, that's why I wrote: TO ME,..... Obviously, I don't know Perez personally, but who does? Any opinion I have of him came from what I've seen in videos or interviews. Let's hope I'm wrong, for Mika's sake! :wink2:

He's not THAT bad.. I'm just really bad with a camera. I mean, you have to have some kind of talent to get a bad picture of Mika...

mikaweird.jpg

Sorry Mika. =[

What was he saying when you took the pic? :roftl:

He's still oh so incredibly sexy, though. He could be wolfing down bleu cheese in a pelican suit and still be ON FIRE! :mf_lustslow:

What was he saying when you took the pic? :roftl:

He's still oh so incredibly sexy, though. He could be wolfing down bleu cheese in a pelican suit and still be ON FIRE! :mf_lustslow:

Actually.. I think he was singing! "Little tike, like to tease for fun!"

It would be wonderful if it happened like you say! And I hope it happens that way, Mika is just starting his career, so he needs all the support. But I still have my reservations about Perez, but they are just MY reservations, that's why I wrote: TO ME,..... Obviously, I don't know Perez personally, but who does? Any opinion I have of him came from what I've seen in videos or interviews. Let's hope I'm wrong, for Mika's sake! :wink2:

ya ^_^ And its possible I just want the best for Mika so I'm hoping and determined that its the best of scenarios and perez has the best of intentions. :blush-anim-cl:

I really don't think he's bad, though. Lets just hope he's as good as I think and not as bad as you all think, otherwise we'll have to round up a Mika Mad army should he hurt our boy.:naughty:

Well, if Mika's cautious about certain things in his life, I'm sure he wouldn't spill everything personal to someone as gossipy as Perez...I just hope he doesn't trust him too much because you never know!

Yes, we're not trying to offend him, just trying to look after him! We don't want anything bad to happen to him! :wink2:

ya ^_^ And its possible I just want the best for Mika so I'm hoping and determined that its the best of scenarios and perez has the best of intentions. :blush-anim-cl:

I really don't think he's bad, though. Lets just hope he's as good as I think and not as bad as you all think, otherwise we'll have to round up a Mika Mad army should he hurt our boy.:naughty:

OK, let's hope Mika brings out the best in Perez just like he does it for us! :wink2::flowers2:

Well, if Mika's cautious about certain things in his life, I'm sure he wouldn't spill everything personal to someone as gossipy as Perez...I just hope he doesn't trust him too much because you never know!

Yes, we're not trying to offend him, just trying to look after him! We don't want anything bad to happen to him! :wink2:

We definitely don't. Whoever tries to hurt Mika - beware!!!:boxing: Wright?:wink2:

Not because he gave a interview to a gay magazine that it means he gay. I mean come on. He's allowed to speak with every body. What can I said gossip, gossip, gossip.:thumbdown:

Yeah! Now everyones "positive he's gay". Pfft. When people ask me about his sexuality I say I don't know and it shouldn't matter.

Yeah! Now everyones "positive he's gay". Pfft. When people ask me about his sexuality I say I don't know and it shouldn't matter.

Who is positive? If you are talking about some journalists, who think they know it all, then don't even spend time thinking about it. They are just looking for something to write about, that's all.:thumbdown: