MSN Today

hotdlp

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i noticed too ,today, that whatever I did on my computer, suddenly Mika on a MSN trailer popped up , and twice 'love today' was playing out of the blue!

I thought my computer is finally bewitched and that the mika magic is working...big time!

i noticed too ,today, that whatever I did on my computer, suddenly Mika on a MSN trailer popped up , and twice 'love today' was playing out of the blue!

I thought my computer is finally bewitched and that the mika magic is working...big time!

lol ha ha!!

Oh i wish it started playing Love Today with me, it hasn't :( was that when u signed on to your msn?

Mika said he's doing smaller venue's now and then he's gonna do bigger ones in May and June...its gonna be harder to get tickets :shocked:

nooo, i was afraid of that!! it's not the same in bigger venues, oh why mika why!! :(

nawoooo... :(

the vibe in intimate venues is awesome! but hey...the bigger the better.

Noooo... the smaller the better! I love the cosy settings like the little private gig he did in Amsterdam! OK, that was too private, a little bigger is OK, but nt too much. :biggrin2:

but it IS sort of cool if you've got zillions of people humming along to the same song...:o

yeah it's cool for him, not for the fans:naughty:

i'd prefer he makes more dates in places not too big rather than only one date in a huge place..

Noooo... the smaller the better! I love the cosy settings like the little private gig he did in Amsterdam! OK, that was too private, a little bigger is OK, but nt too much. :biggrin2:

totally agree!

oo so it could be 2pm for me? Can't to re-live that night!! :) Looks like MSN will probably archive it once its been broadcast! So hopefully I can catch it later on. Hmm must look into stream capture, would love to record it!!

Mika said he's doing smaller venue's now and then he's gonna do bigger ones in May and June...its gonna be harder to get tickets :shocked:

Noooooooooooooooooo it's going to be so hard to get tickets... and get to a decent place! No more front row!!!! :shocked::tears::crybaby:

I could be wrong but I thought ET stood for Eastern time. As in East US? Since this is an American website and all. Although i still have know idea what time that translates as for us Europeans!