MSN Today

hotdlp

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching it already, this gig is definitely in my Top Five of best videos now! :punk:

It is amazing! You people who have been there must be very lucky! :wub2:

I like the way he says thank you to the audience just before he starts My Interpretation. And I like the way he looks into the camera, and I like a lot more... Oh well, I should keep my mouth shut and just continue listening and watching. :biggrin2:

what a concert!!

What an interview!! what a Mikacharm!!! How can a single person be so charismatic!!!

i've noticed a few new things, cause there were so many super close-ups

he's got a gorgeous dimple.

he's got a scar just above his left eyebrow....

he's got the cutest smile ever.... he rolls his eyes ...frowns his nose..

and....he's got the charm appeal big time!!!!!!!!!!

what a mover, what a performer...what a Mika!

noooooo!

that's it, from now on since Mika will probably be HUGE in a month, we're all meeting up at his big venues, hours and hours early, saving eachother spots,and taking up front row.

When I walked into gramercy theatre, for some reason I couldnt figure out that the stage was right in front of me, because there was no people in there, and when it clicked, i raaaaaaaan towards the stage,and had front row all night.:cool:

When I walked into gramercy theatre, for some reason I couldnt figure out that the stage was right in front of me, because there was no people in there, and when it clicked, i raaaaaaaan towards the stage,and had front row all night.:cool:

that's weird. :blink:

Hope the same happens to me...

After all these weeks of watching all the grainy youtube and myspace videos (which were great, don't get me wrong, and thank you to everyone who shared theirs!), it was just fabulous to see them all "live" like this -- like seeing it all for the very first time. :) I thoroughly enjoyed it and if I had the time would watch it again and again... and probably again!

And, just in case Luke pops in and sees this thread -- Luke, you should know that some of us *always* notice what you're wearing, even if you're stuck way in the back! :wink2:

dcdeb